I-35 RV Park

Recent Rate: $32 10/2014

Steve & Linda

This an excellent campground that may be hard to get to due to construction on I-35 whether going north or southbound, but certainly worth the trouble. Large, level sites, quiet despite proximity to interstate, full hookups with 30 or 50 amp service, extremely friendly staff, easy check in, and host leads you to site. Interior roads are gravel but maintained, and fair TV reception off antenna. Free, full breakfast for those camping overnight. We stayed here on way to San Antonio and had no problems getting back on I-35 in our 36' rig towing pickup. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

BethnBubba

We were on a "forced march" cross country from Texas to Idaho and just chose RV parks randomly. This one was interesting. Unfortunately, I-35 is under construction in the neighborhood. It took us a 5 mile detour to get in, and another to get out. But it worked! The front desk people were nice (helps a review anytime!) The WiFi finally worked. We finally figured it out that too many guests must have been watching movies! Our DirecTv worked. The breakfast was great. The site was long and level. We'd stay here again after the construction is done. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Don & Candy

Beautiful park, great staff. Can't overdo praise for the park. It has many long, reasonably level pull-throughs, very large field for dogs (actually a golf driving range), very unique dog wash stand, horse-shoe pit and other niceties. If that isn't enough, they have a small cafe and they provide a REAL breakfast for free. Eggs to order, cereal, coffee, milk, o.j. - the works. Our breakfast was great. We called to confirm and the manager alerted us to construction along I-35 and gave us a route to follow to get to the park. Sadly I suspect the construction will be going on for some time, but it isn't the fault of the park and they are well worth your time and effort to get to them. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

User2990

Construction on I-35 made it very difficult to access park. Sites were gravel and not level. Pool and hot tub not heated. No Wi-Fi. though advertised; it was unavailable for our 2 day stay. Women shower and bath not clean, and the door would not close. Free breakfast provided and it was pretty good. Would not stay there again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Ray M

Nice open park, shady in areas, all hookups very good without any problems. Rear area has many permanent covers to park under for long-term guests, most of which were full. Owners have their children running the park and they are top notch; great people to deal with. They could not have been better. Breakfast is served every day, buffet style, and the girls work for tips only. If you get there early enough, the meal is very very good. Really, no need to find a restaurant at all. Their great Dane, Evie, was hoot! She visits almost everyone in the park. She played every day with our standard poodle, Fannie, even though Evie was 4 times as big. Truly a sweet dog, she showed up at our front door waiting patiently each day to play. We plan on staying here again on our return home. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

joe the rv'er

Nice park; a little noisy from the highway and construction nearby. Level sites, clean facilities. Wi-fi not great, but it is there. Would stay again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

XQ46

Very nice campground. Very large sites with plenty of space between sites. Paved roads throughout. We arrived at 7:30 PM and they were there to escort us to our site. Note: cash or checks only. Biggest surprise was a free breakfast (eggs, bacon, potatoes, biscuits & coffee) free with your check-in receipt (leave a heavy tip for the young cook/waiter). Very easy access off of I-35E . We will stay here again on our way south. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

mcleff

At first we thought this park was a little expensive for a one-night stay. Then we were told about the free breakfast buffet. When we went to check it out, it was wonderful. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, coffee, juice. This would have cost $20 for the two of us, so that makes the camping $10! What a deal. We have been here before and we will definitely stop here again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

DBCooper

Nice clean park for overnight. Sights were level pull through's, clean but not paved. Free breakfast was included. This park is just off the interstate so expect highway noise, but there is also a train. Better than a truck stop but not so quiet. It was an ideal location for my trek. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

User1999

This is a very tidy park with nice shade trees, grass and gravel sites and an escort. There is highway construction that affects the normal entry to the park, but it's easy enough to get to even with the construction. Cash only. We would stay here again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

LeePV

Nice park. Hosts are very nice. The park was less than half full. Can't figure out they put another RV right next to me while there were so many open sites. They do provide Wi-Fi service but they do charge extra for it. Probably would stay here again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

User2571

This is a really nice park. Right now I-35 is under construction and makes getting to and from this park a little difficult, but it's do-able even with a big rig. There is a little highway noise, but it's hardly noticeable. Park hosts are super friendly and they serve a free breakfast every morning. Park hosts have a couple of Texas size dogs that have the run of things. The dogs seem to be harmless, but they made me very nervous when we took our large German Shepherds outside. Since we were only staying overnight it was easy to keep an eye out. We would stay here again. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

MaryAnnFrederick

It was a cold, rainy, evening. We were passing through, and the site served us well for that reason. No CATV - (I'm a news junkie, so I look for the TV for that reason). The young man at the check-in counter has an introductory spiel worth listening to (haha). Seems to be a good number of permanent and semi-permanent residents. The site we were given was pull thru, level, and quiet. The sewer hookup was raised approx a foot above ground - might prove a problem for some. A great deal of construction was taking place on I-35 adjacent to the campground but did not impede entry or departure. There is a continental breakfast offered - we did not partake - again, raining and we elected to get on the road. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Danno

Good clean campground -- not much around Waco to pick from. Friendly staff, free continental breakfast (nice touch). Level gravel sites with paved roads, easy in/out, sites about 25' wide along pull through rows but some are wider. Relatively spartan -- no picnic tables, no concrete pads, Wi-Fi is pay but 4G Verizon & AT&T signals work. Situated on I-35 so some road noise if that bothers you. Lots of construction on I-35 right now but that will get better with time. Many permanents in park but they are along the edges and way in the back. I thought $32 (after discount) was a little much for what you get. Weekly rate is a whopping $4 less than 7 daily rates. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Orlan

Great family owned and managed park with paved roads and solid gravel spaces. Easy access for big rigs. Some noise for interstate but very convenient to shopping. We also enjoyed feeding the goats that live on the property. Nice small lake for walking dogs. We stayed a month. Owners are dedicated to improving the park and offer a free breakfast in the cafe for short stay residents. We camped at I-35 RV Park in a Motorhome.

North Crest Manor RV Park

Speegleville Park COE

Heart of Texas Fair Complex

Waco, Texas

Are you affiliated with I-35 RV Park?