North Crest RV Park

Waco, Texas 76705

• Water Spigot Water Spigot no
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "North Crest RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

Park attendant was very nice to us. Upon arrival he met us and parked our trailer for us. That is the first time I have ever had that happen. He was helpful the entire time we were there. Will stay only at North Crest when in the Waco area. It has a very nice laundry also and filtered water machine available. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $42.00

We stayed at this park for one night. It was clean & quiet with plenty of space between sites. The owner is amazing and very hands on. He came into our RV & setup our cable and was so nice. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $50.00

In our 40 years of camping we have never been treated as shoddily as we were by the park owner. It was so very disheartening. Never again will we visit Waco even though we visited every year. We will continue on to San Antonio. We have a new Jayco Whitehawk travel trailer and were prepared to stay a week. That did not happen due to the short tempered illogical behavior of the owner. I will not go into the details but the highlights are never returning my call about reservations, irritated about our 3500 Dodge Ram diesel running on a 90 degree day yelling for us to cut the gd truck off (I was in the truck) and then realizing it wasn't our vehicle but one behind us, no apology either. That is the tip of the iceberg but I think that's enough for now. The one thought about the campground is the noise. I-35 is described as close by but it's right in your camp site almost. Too noisy! There is a road way in front of campground and in the rear of campground. Not cohesive to having some nice quiet time for relaxing. Park owner needs to take some courses in anger management. Sewer connections are in the back of the camper when they should be on the side to eliminate using extra sewer connections. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel, Dirt
Not big enough for my travel trailer

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $42.00

This was just a one night stay for us on 3/24. Park was fine, location is fine, utilities worked fine. Owner is hard working and hands on but runs the park rather loose for me. I called him several days prior & made a reservation for a pull thru. When we arrived he led me to my back in?? I said but I had reserved a pull thru & he replied "yeh everyone wants a pull thru". He gave me a choice between the only two open sites and both were back in. I unhooked & we had a nice evening & hooked up again the next morning and left. I can only assume owner takes reservations but doesn't truly keep any records. I should feel fortunate I suppose the park could have been completely full. If I come through here again I'll likely choose another park. We camped in a 44' motorhome. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near North Crest RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

This park is located right next to I35 on the west side of the Hiway, so easy getting into. My major complaint was the road noise was terrible. The park is laid out in a random pattern which gave ample room for each camper. Each site had a picnic table, and concrete patio and you parked on gravel. There were plenty of shade trees which made navigating the park extremely difficult. There were a sufficient amount of OTA channels although the campground is advertised as having cable, the little box we were given didn't work. WiFi was an acceptable speed. The owner was very nice and tried his best to make our stay pleasant. We paid $40. Definitely not a resort. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $42.00

Great park close to Waco attractions. The owner is the nicest, most helpful one we have ever come across. It seems the sites were built around the trees, so they are very well shaded but not laid out in any pattern. That isn't a problem because the owner met us and showed us how to get to our site. There are two private shower/restrooms which are new and very clean. The campground is near the highway so there is road noise, but it did not bother us inside the camper with the fan on. There is no dog park, but there are lots of grassy areas around the perimeter of the park to walk dogs. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Waco Mammoth National Monument is just down the road and definitely worth a visit. Cameron Park Zoo is very nice. Magnolia Market at the Silos was interesting and dog friendly. For food, Cafe Homestead is about 12 minutes away and worth the drive. On previous trips we have visited The Dr Pepper museum and The Texas Ranger Museum which are both great.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $42.00

Very nice RV park on north edge of Waco with very easy access from I-35. As others have said the owner is super friendly and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with your stay. Upon our arrival he escorted us to our site and suggested where and how to park on the concrete pad to insure we would have a clear site line for the satellite. This was one of the longest and widest back-in site I've been in. It also had a newer concrete pad portion with a newer metal picnic table. The park is close to I-35 so there is road noise when outside but the noise was negligible when inside. We stayed at North Crest for 5 days and it will be my go-to park whenever we visit Waco!! We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Unknown

The Baylor campus is beautiful!! We visited the "Texas Collection" library to do genealogy research. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. Would also recommend the Texas Ranger museum located very near the campus.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $35.00

Rustic and Texan! One man operation. This campsite is why we RV. My second all-time favorite campground. Campsites were not in neat rows, but rather put where the trees let them. Really reminded me of an old fish camp in the Keys, back in the days before profits took over. No reservations were made. We called and he said come on! Sites were large and all concrete for the transients. The long term campers had gravel pads. Gravel roads. The bath rooms were my favorite. Wafer Board interior walls but very tidy, neat, clean, etc. hand towels for curtains. Large field beside campground for the dogs to run. About 8 miles north of Waco. Easy back and forth. WiFi was spotty, but he reported he had new equipment being installed which would make WiFi a non issue for anyone. We didn't get to experience it, though. We will stay here whenever we come back this way. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not numbered

Take the Waco Tours! We had seen most of the sights, but these folks were an attraction in and of themselves. The tour is about 2 1/2 Hours long and you see many of the Fixer Upper houses. The owner of the tour company has one of the houses they did on the tv show. Starts at the Silos and goes by The Harp Design shop, among other stops.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $42.00

We stayed for 2 nights and we are so glad we opted to stay here vs. the place to the north. The manager is one of the friendliest, most helpful park operators I have ever come across in my 20 plus years of Rving! He is over the top nice! We were met at the service road entrance and guided to our site. He even offered to help with our hookups---WOW! This is not a huge park and that's a good thing! The spaces are well separated with lots of shade trees and most if not all have new concrete pads as well as concrete areas to park your tow vehicle. The shower rooms were very clean and we had plenty of hot water. The park is located close (15 min or less) to area attractions. Our site had digital cable available but we didn't use it. Also available was Time-Warner Wifi which was usable for the most part with no big issues. Although it wasn't really an issue inside our coach, some may be put off by the highway noise coming from I-35. We will definitely stay here again!! We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Some Shade, Mostly Shady

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $38.00

The manager is very helpful. Met us at the driveway and took us to our site. Park was clean and all concrete pads with ample space to park tow vehicle. If in area again will stop. Close to highway but noise did not bother us. Good laundry room. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Call ahead because I don't think the office is manned unless you call. Manager is easy to contact by phone

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed two nights to see Waco attractions. Mostly long-term guests. Owner friendly and helpful to park. Site is all concrete and back-in but easy to access. Wifi was OK one night and not available next night. No cable TV. No dog park, which is a disappointment. The property is not fenced and right next to access road for I35. Everything is done by the owner and seemed like he just came up with the price for a night so maybe others pay more or less? No site numbers, no site map. Close enough to Magnolia Farms, Dr. Pepper Museum, Spice, and Texas Ranger Museum which we visited the day we were there. Would probably look elsewhere if in the area again. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

None

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $42.00

Very nice park, very clean. Manager/owner very friendly and helpful. All spaces are concrete pads. Shopping close by. Will certainly be back... We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Walmart, all shopping, places to eat close by....

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $42.00

The on site manager is very laid back & quirky. Very helpful & has so much information about the area. Our site was a back in FHU on concrete. There's no numbers on the sites. Wide & long with a parking area for our truck. A path to our on site metal picnic table with seating for 4 & grill. WiFi was in & out, get your own cable box, shaded. But you hear the road noise from the interstate. There's permanent residents here but everything was clean. Great location to all the sites in town,shopping & restaurants. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Texas Rangers Museum, Dr Pepper Museum, Mammoth National Monument, Silos.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $42.00

Everything is in order at North Crest RV. When you arrive the owner is pleasant and helps find a site which meets your needs. In our case we asked for good satellite reception. This CG is almost entirely tree covered which creates a nice environment. Nevertheless the owner found a spot where the satellite worked fine. The park is conveniently located on I-35 service road which creates the only problem here - road noise. We enjoyed our stay and will stay here again the next time. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Magnolia Silos, Heritage Farm, Moroso Pizza and Bubba's 33 Sports Bar

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $42.00

This RV park is right on IH35 convenient to McClane, the silos etc. yes, you have road noise but with running Ac it died down at night. The park has the NICEST park host I've ever dealt with! You won't be disappointed - but come in with an open mind. We drove in and out but after reading reviews decided to give it a shot. I am so glad we did. What a nice park and host. Oh by the way -there is only ONE Ft camper who happens to work at the park. So other reviews are not correct. We talked a long time with him about the reviews. Don't be quick to judge. He is working hard on this park. I would definitely come back. The $42 for big slabs that is tax includes and wifi. Also have showers and laundry room. We camped at North Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Magnolia is only 10 mins. McClane stadium very close. Very convenient. Ask The host he certainly will share with you!

Featured Campgrounds Near North Crest RV Park

Are you affiliated with North Crest RV Park ?