Tee Pee Motel & RV Park

Wharton, Texas

Recent Rate: $18 4/2013

Latitude: 29.2192084399965

Terry Cantor

This is my first review and I'm submitting it because I had a totally different impression than the prior reviewer. I called to check on vacancies and asked a few questions. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite and open so I decided to visit the site. Well, lo and behold, it was clean with big pull through spaces that were easy to access. The gentleman not only accompanied me to the site but volunteered to help me hook up. I've NEVER had that happen. The electric, water and sewer hookups were in excellent condition. The park is not a luxury resort but is ideal for a stopover while traveling. Internet connectivity is very important to me and theirs is excellent. No hassle getting on line, very fast and it never dropped me. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends. We camped at Tee Pee Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Country Gentleman

We should have gone to the local Wal-Mart. We're still here because I'm trying to figure how to get out without either hitting something or getting stuck. I called to make a reservation for an event we were attending. They said no reservations were needed, they have plenty of spaces. Upon arriving in the pouring rain, I was instructed to drive around, find a vacant spot, come back in and tell them where I ended up. They had three or four vacant sites, the best I could tell. I explained that driving around in a 38 ft MH pulling a toad was not very practical. She said well take site 13 and pointed me in the general direction. I walked the cg and I'll be darn if I can find a site 13. I pulled in to #3. What a mess. The place is full of permanent residents and if your "trailer house" is 15-20 years old and not maintained, I guess you should stay here. On each side of me, the trailers are kind of propped up. Can you guess. We would not recommend this place even over Wally World. We camped at Tee Pee Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

roady

I did not enjoy camping in the dirt or mud when it rained. A picnic table would have helped. The owner has gone to great lengths to provide modern bathrooms, laundry and hookups but forgot about providing grass, gravel, cement or tables. It was horrible! I only hope he reads this and decides that his monthly (which there are plenty) need more than a hook up in the dirt. We camped at Tee Pee Motel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim & Vic

Stayed here for a few days. Park roads are rough and sites poorly marked and very tight. Feels like staying in a parking lot. Staff was courteous and friendly. We camped at Tee Pee Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Mission Tejas State Park

Weches, Texas

Magic Valley Park

Weslaco, Texas

Pinchers RV Park

El Campo, Texas

Are you affiliated with Tee Pee Motel & RV Park?