Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground

• Boat Ramp Boat Ramp yes
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit yes
  • Lake Lake yes

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

I stayed here two nights in site 12 while passing through in a 27 foot motorhome with tow car. The good -- it is not far off Interstate 15, it is on a lake, the sites are quite spacious with grass and shade trees and sheltered patios and graveled tent pads, and dogs are allowed on the beach and in the lake. The bad -- the park is very poorly laid out. There is a one way loop with pull through sites and back in sites on both sides. If I'd pulled into my pull through site following the loop my door would have been facing the road and the hookups would have been on the wrong side. The camp host who came by said to do a U-turn and come up the wrong way on the loop which is what virtually everyone else had done. I did it and rangers yelled at me for "not following the arrows." The camp host said he would straighten them out. Some back in sites have similar issues. Other than the backwards issue my site was excellent. It also didn't help that I arrived Sunday afternoon when the day use folk were leaving -- and the day use area is inside the campground and on the one way loop. As I said -- poorly laid out. The lake is very low -- 18% capacity -- and they closed 2/3rds of the boat ramp during my stay. We had severe wind storms both days I was there -- be very careful with your awnings. Verizon was okay. Water and electric worked fine. The dump station is across the road and perfect. I didn't use the restrooms. Price does not reflect $8 reservation fee. There are ATV trails and a hiking trail that starts at the dump station. The beach and lake were virtually deserted early in the morning and at dusk. There is a camp store that rents all kinds of lake stuff. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Grass

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $25.00

This is a beautiful site. Very quiet, clean and level. Right on the reservoir. Wish we could have stayed longer. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $30.00

Had to turn the RV around to get hookups on the right side. It wasn't pretty but I got there. Easy off the hwy and roads are excellent. But far enough for minimal road noise. Put Yuba State Recreation area into your GPS to get here or you may end up at the south campground. Grass was well kept and wonderful. The lake was clean and dogs are allowed to swim. It was an easy walk down from the campsites to the lake. Connectivity was great. Verizon was 40+ d/l, ATT 5. Tmobile voice was usable but data not. OTA pulled in a couple of network channels and some fillers. The nearest Walmart is an hour drive. There's some small grocery here but I didn't go to it. Other than that, there's nothing out here. So kick back and relax at the lake for a week. They have onsite jetski, kayak, paddleboard, and boat rentals. The lake is clean and crisp. It's a wonderful campground. Site accessibility (site pull in was backwards) - 3 Campground location (Easy off the hwy, out in the middle of nowhere) - 3 Nearby amenities (1 hr to walmart. Local small grocery) - 2 Site Privacy (large sites, good privacy) - 4 Campground amenities (30 amp W/E, individual bathrooms/showers/jet ski/boat/kayak rentals onsite) - 4 Dog friendly (Dogs allowed on beach) - 4 Activities (Water sports, ATV, good bike trails) - 4 Cost ($30/night for W/E, no cable) - 3 Staff friendliness (Friendly and maintains sites and facilities) - 4 Connectivity (Excellent Verizon, decent ATT, Tmobile voice only, a couple of OTA channels) - 4 Total rating = 3.5. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $25.00

Among nicest restrooms/showers We've ever seen in 13 years of camping all across the U.S. Beautiful Setting. I do recommend longer than normal hoses and power cords as the water & electricity at some sites are located kinda weird. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Gazillion miles from nowhere. Be sure you have adequate supplies before arrival.

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $20.00

When we camped here in our 30 ft Class C in early November 2013, we were one of only three campers. I agree, sites are mostly not level and most do not have water and electrical hookup. Through careful maneuvering, I was able to find a relatively level pull-thru avoiding the large rocks guarding the asphalt mentioned in earlier reviews. There is a two hole dump located on the way out of the park with potable water. I'd stay here again even if I couldn't get a site with water and electric. Friendly pistol toting staff met us at the entrance gate! Definitely not for big rigs or rigs with toads. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $18.00

Beautiful! Would definitely like to visit again. Not "on" the lake but great views, can walk to lake. Kind of nice so all can enjoy, not just those "on". Nice friendly employees, checked on us twice in an evening. At this time of year, was very quiet, had our choice of spots. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2013 - $20.00

We stayed here for a night on our way north. It's about 5 miles off the freeway to the east. It's on a lake, and we got the space #5. It will fit a 40 ft motorhome and a toad. You will have to dump at the entrance as there is not sewer at the sites. As a previous poster noted, the rocks are big and you have to be careful going around them to get to your site. Our biggest problem is most of the sites are not level. Be prepared to jack up your rig to get fairly level. The views of the lake and the surrounding mountains are beautiful. I understand this park is very popular during the summer season. Would pass on this park next time in the area because of the problems of getting level. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $20.00

We stayed here off-season and had the place to ourselves. It is gorgeous. It has clean and secure restrooms/showers. Not at all what I expected at a State Park. The main reason that I am posting this review is to warn others about the rocks. Before we stayed there, I read a review about the park where someone mentioned that they had to move boulders to get through. I can see this to be true now. The park is pretty tight and the addition of decorative rock to the landscape has made it almost treacherous in spots. Be sure to scout your spot before entering. We had a very close call when trying to park at one spot, and I did end up taking a crowbar to move a gigantic rock out of the way of our tires. The rocks appear to be a barrier of sorts but they can cause a lot of damage. We met the ranger on duty and he was very friendly. The park is a bit of a drive from the highway, 9+ miles, but if you want scenery and recreation, this is your spot! Very nice, clean campground. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $20.00

Excellent campground! Toilets/showers looked like new and showers were free. Many sites were a bit out of level and some have rocks outlining the site that must be watched out for. Only 1/3 of the sites have hookups. Dump station is right across the street. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $20.00

What a gem! Spacious sites with the greenest grass at each site. Cleanest campground, state park or private, we've seen. They even pressure wash the sites after visitors leave! Clean, private restrooms and showers. Utilities sometime on the wrong side but that is a minor inconvenience. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $28.00

I have to agree with some of what the previous reviewer says, however, it didn't adversely affect our visit. It is a little Oasis on an otherwise desert lake. A very nice place to stop for the night. Other campgrounds in the area a seriously lacking and this is paradise in comparison so we weren't hyper-critical with the little things. We had electric and water and the dump station is conveniently located on the way out to the highway (I-15). Need a place to stay for the night and even put your feet in the lake: this might be it for you as well. Just be sure to make advance reservations. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

wow

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $20.00

As noted, a neat, well maintained park, but it is tight and very poorly designed. Utilities are backward from the signed traffic pattern, and are on the extreme front or back end of the site. Also, they have recently (while I was there) placed very large rocks (boulders) at the very edges of the pavement, making the pull throughs very difficult for egress and exit because the pads are on a severe arch. I had to move one rock and barely missed another getting in and out. I would not stay here again. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2011 - $20.00

Beautiful, clean, well-maintained campground convenient to I-15. Sites are large with gravel parking, tent pad, grill, fire ring, grassy area plus concrete pad with table. We had a long back-n site with room for motor home plus car. Lots of space between sites and lots of trees. Easy access from I-15 via frontage roads but quite far east of interstate for quiet camping. Fishing and boating are quite popular. Small general store and restaurant on site. Would stay here again. We camped at Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground in a Motorhome.

Leeds RV Park & Motel

Leeds, Utah

Jones High Country RV

Nephi, Utah

Big Mountain Campground

Nephi, Utah

Are you affiliated with Yuba State Park - Oasis Campground ?