Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins

Moab, Utah

1900 US-191
Moab, Utah 84532

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no

Ask fellow campers about "Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

This park is in an excellent location near the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. While the sites aren't long they are spacious with a parking area, picnic table and grass space next to the camper. The table is on concrete and when the fire ban is lifted, they will provide a portable fire pit for your use. It is a gravel site so pretty dusty. I would stay here again. Excellent wifi and cable. Again not camping necessities, but a added bonus that works as advertised. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $49.00

Friendly, helpful staff. Good view of the mountains, but on a fairly busy highway. Convenient to local attractions - good sized sites. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $45.00

great RV park - easily accessible from hwy. recently updated - the best part of this park were the host and hostess - had slide issues on the day we were leaving and he went above and beyond to assist and get us on the road - words can't express how much his help was appreciated. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $44.00

This park was very quiet and nice. The only thing negative is the park is gravel and very dusty when winds blows. Nice people and clean park. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

We went rock climbing and to the national parks. some shopping and ate at Zac's. Very nice quiet place to stay and visit. It is along the highway but we really didn't hear the noise.

Featured Campgrounds Near Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $41.00

If you like highway noise, this is the camp-ground for you! Moab Rim Campark sits on a hill alongside very busy US-191 just south of Moab. Since the highway is on a slight incline, you are treated to trucks' 'jake brakes' if they are going downhill, or their roaring engines as they go uphill in low gear. The topography seems to amplify the sound of every other passing vehicle as well. Traffic is lighter between 11 pm and 6 am, making for a short time to sleep. The entrance road is narrow and has some nasty pot holes along one side. The aforementioned traffic makes exiting toward Moab hazardous. It is too bad the camp-ground is so noisy. The hookups are in good condition and laid out well. Sites are small, but paved. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Stop at City Market on the east side of the road as you enter Moab. They sell foam ear plugs which help suppress the highway noise.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $42.00

Found Park easily, well maintained, nice to have concrete patio, gravel elsewhere, even had a nice tree. Friendly office but bit too expensive. Horrible terrible highway noise. Noise maker didn't help with loud trucks, not pleasant sitting out to admire sun rise. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Moab is amazing with so much to see and do!

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $18.00

We had a W/E site that might be the shadiest in Utah. Most sites do have sewer. Dump station was convenient. The utilities were good including wifi. The restrooms/showers were acceptable. This park is very adequate for a base camp for area activities. Some traffic noise. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

All services are a few miles north in Moab. A couple of grocery stores and more restaurants than you need. Believe the advice about getting to Arches NP early, very early. The Hwy 128 drive along the river is well worthwhile.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $20.00

Nice park. Sites are clean but some areas need some TLC. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Lots of different things to see and do in Moab. Tourist town that why people come here.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

This park seems to stay very busy, so they must be doing something right. Don't trust your GPS, as the Rand-McNally unit in our RV directed us to the wrong side of the highway. There is not a lot of grass here, but it is the desert ! Our two little dogs were perplexed at trying to find a place to do their business, but they managed. Our gravel site was perfectly level. Cable TV had sufficient channels to choose from. The WI-FI was well above average. The fairly busy highway was located right below of site, but our white noise machine covered it up quite nicely. Some sites have some shade trees, but our site was in full sun, so keeping the interior of our coach cool enough to be comfortable was a daily struggle (daily temp averaged 105 F.). I think they could work a bit harder at keeping the park clean. We saw the same trash on the ground for the entire length of our stay. The dumpsters were overflowing by the time we left, but folks just kept piling it in. The office ladies were pleasant enough, and one of the guys who worked there tried to help us out when we had a problem with our RV's electric power. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Arches NP and Dead Horse SP were awesome. Canyonlands was excellent, too. Try the breakfasts at the Moab Diner. Food is excellent and the servers are the friendliest we've encountered.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $39.00

Our pull through site was level, had a little grass, concrete patio and a young tree which provided a bit of shade. We had a nice stay and were satisfied with the park. Highway noise was not bad especially at night. Moab this time of year is very busy. There were lots of jeeps and atv's. People were gathered in groups in the evening and headed out together in the morning for a day of fun. We had no issues with loud music or disruptive people at all. Our only issue was traveling into town from the south we saw the sign and turned in on the south end of the park. We were the wrong direction to pull into the rv sites. There was also a north entrance which should be used to enter the park. The south entrance is for exiting. There was no signs indicating that so we had to unhook to get turned around. Just a little inconvenient. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $37.00

LOTS of hwy. noise during the day, less at night. Many dirt bike/ATV/motorcycle owners here, so expect that annoyance. My site had tree, grass, (no fire pit for some reason), and picnic table on concrete pad, but they are on the wrong side of the trailer. The trailer door opens to the neighbor's grass and table. Park roads are tight. The park's road signs are not easy to see from Hwy 191. Great mountain views to east and west, although the latter are marred by electrical wires. Showers/bathroom are old and worn; there's always a puddle around the toilets, possibly because they flush so vehemently that water (I hope that's all) sprays out. I won't be returning, because I disagree with the RV park mgr.'s business practices. I had to leave one day early. I'd paid in advance and knew there were no refunds. I asked the mgr. to give me a credit for the one night, to use toward future camping here. I told him I want to come back to Moab w/i the next few years, and there are at least a dozen parks in the area to stay. I wanted to stay here, and the credit would be an incentive to return. I'd stay at least 3-4 nights -- that's money the park wouldn't get otherwise. The mgr.'s view was that meant he'd be giving up money he already had. Foolish on his part, I thought. Also, the park's web site says a site with W&E is $34/night. I was charged $37 (which seems a lot for what you get) and was told the higher price was for their "high" season, Mar.-May. I understand supply and demand, but in some states, the customer gets the price that's posted, not a higher amount conjured up possibly on the spot. The mgr. -- a nice guy -- said they "hadn't changed the web site yet." The web site has said $34 since at least January 2017. The park flyer says they honor Good Sam, AAA, military discounts, but it doesn't tell you that they are invalid during the high season. That's misleading. Maybe we campers should stay at places that adhere to what they advertise? We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $43.00

Stayed 3 nights in a pull thru site that was in the row closest to the highway. Yes, the road noise was constant but the VIEW...wow. The La Sal Mountains right out the windows to the east/southeast and then a gorgeous rock wall out your west-side windows. Loved that. Picked this location because it was out-of-town a bit and felt less-cramped than the in-town parks. Driving into town took minutes. Plus the price was much better, and from what I saw, a better RV site. Site had gravel with a concrete patio and grass pad; small trees but I wouldn't consider it shaded. Nice picnic table. We were able to put our 40' fifth wheel in the site and park our small SUV perpendicular behind it. We put our two motorcycles on the concrete patio (with room still to walk around and be outside), and then parked our dually truck in extra parking just down the row. No extra charge for extra vehicles - yay! Based on where we wanted to put our RV adjacent to hookups, I don't think we could have parked our truck in our site. Leveled easily. Hookups placed and functioned normally. Easy in, easy out with our big rig. The lady who took my reservation and who worked in the office was super nice. The WiFi worked fine for surfing/email; did not test streaming video. Had good AT&T service here. Only negative was some inconsiderate fellow campers - loud rock music from about 9pm to after midnight (thumping which you could hear inside the RV over the road noise, over the sounds of furnace or fans running). All three nights we were there. Staff in office said they talked to them...Hmm. Is this an example of lax rule-enforcement or just some really annoying neighbors...? Regardless, we'll be back! We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Moab is a dual-sport motorcycle (and other off-road vehicle) mecca. You'll see them everywhere and find some BEAUTIFUL trails to ride. Recommend Kane Creek Road to Hurrah Pass and Chickens Corner. If you need any repair/parts/gear, there's a motorcycle/ATV shop almost right across the street - great staff! Arches NP is a must see, obviously. Have breakfast at the Love Muffin - very tasty!

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $39.00

The park has dirt/gravel roads so it can get dusty. My site was nice with a small grass area and concrete slab for the picnic table. My issue is that the RV Dump station is in the middle of the park, actually it was at the back of my site. BBQing dinner while someone dumps is not a pleasant experience. So if you go here ask for a spot away from the RV dump.

They are off road vehicle friendly we were there with a big group and enjoyed our stay. Cable TV included all the channels I normally watch so I didn't bother with my satellite set up. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $39.00

Decent park. Our pull through space was neat and clean with a nice picnic table on a concrete slab adjacent to a patch of grass. Bathrooms were clean enough but a bit run down. Staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting local attractions. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

We enjoyed Arches National Park and Island In The Sky section of Canyonlands National Park while staying here. We also enjoyed the food at the Moab Brewery and Fiesta Mexicana. Moab Made was our favorite shop in town. It offers an awesome array of wares from local artists. There are a lot of fun shops and beautiful galleries in Moab.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $43.00

This park is adjacent to Hwy 191 so there is some traffic noise. Campers who've stayed there before told us there are new owners and they are making needed repairs and upgrades, which we saw ongoing during our stay. All utilities worked fine. Typical rv park wifi, works best when everyone is asleep. We camped at Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins

Are you affiliated with Moab Rim RV Campark & Cabins ?