6 Average

Ogden, Utah 84404

• Restrooms Restrooms no
  • Showers Showers no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no

Ask fellow campers about "Wasatch View Estates and RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $20.00

First, i would reflect the comments of "wntrtxn." We found this park to be excellent for our overnight stay. It is big, roomy, and quiet. It is located several blocks from I-15, but easy to access, with several eating places and gas stations nearby. The lady who greeted me in the office was charming and polite, as was the man who led us to our pull-through (sort-of) site. The entire park was clean and neat. We camped here for one night only in our 40' motor home and would gladly do it again in a heartbeat! We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $20.00

This park made a great overnight stop for us. Easy access from the freeway, nice wide sites. This is a partially converted trailer park, but it has very roomy sites, good utilities and wide interior streets. The sites are technically back-ins, but if the adjoining site is vacant you can pull through, very easy. We'd definitely stay here again. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This Park has a lot of Park models in it, we don't mind them. But some of them are empty/condemned. Holes in roof etc. But they have grass and weeds as high as the windows. When I made reservation for 3 nights, they told me $20 per. I then extended it to 4 nights. When arriving, was told first 2 @ $20 if Pass Port America (we are) and the other 2 are $40. We stayed because we had to, but $40 for this place? Half the RV spots are unusable with overgrown grass. BEEs, I tell you BEEs everywhere. Insane. I carry an epipen because I am highly allergic to BEEs. My poor husband had to do all outside stuff include walk the pups cause I could not take the change out there. They swarmed our windows. Did dives at our windows, you could hear them crash. They hand you this big set of rules. Really? Really? One rules states In order to maintain the aesthetic appearance & quality of the park. Management may refuse older or run down looking RVs. Ahh, maybe some of those park models that look to be about 30 years old should have some paint and new roofs, mow the weeds. There is no grass anywhere but they set off sprinklers. what a waste of water. Take a shower before entering pool, if you go to the bathroom, you must shower again. This is laughable. The place is a pigsty and a dump. Looks like a place that was abandoned and someone came in and said lets pretend to run this place and rent spaces out. There are suppose to be 286 spaces including park models. The RVs park where there are open spots for park models but none have been placed there. The concrete pads are all broken up with weeds coming up through them. The trees & shrubs are way overgrown. You have to hop over a big ditch with your RV to get to your site. They are really back ins but put no one behind you. Only building that has decent care is the office. So you have this nice welcoming and then...you get to go to the jungle. I will park in a parking lot of church or store before I would stay here again. It isn't even worth the $20 on Passport America. The nicest thing about this park is there is a beautiful view of the mountains. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $20.00

Stay away unless you just can't find another place. The manager and his wife are very rude and they will tell you one thing today but state they did not say it the next. They spout out rules but they only applies to certain visitors. They have started cleaning up the sites but they are placing 2+ inch river rock on them, this is terribly uncomfortable when walking outside with shoes and definitely without shoes. My RV doesn't care for them either because they constantly shift. Some sites have concrete but it appears to be remnants from mobile homes so most it is not functional for RV. Can't catch anyone in the office most of time, they stay in their home. Emergency number, forget it, you get an answering machine, how can that be an emergency number? They appear to have frequent water outages and since they do not have a restroom or shower facility, your just out of luck until they repair it. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

C

Featured Campgrounds Near Wasatch View Estates and RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $20.00

Good overnight spot in a huge campground. It is probably 1/2 mile long by 1000' wide on a grid of paved streets. There is a smattering of mobile homes on the lots. Some are in a state of neglect. The scrub grass seems to be cut by full-time residents of their own lot. The other campers have theirs cut by someone once a week maybe. The concrete pads on most of the sites are cracked and lifted. So backing into a site requires you to back over gutter swales, concrete pads. The clubhouse and pool area are very good. Internet at the clubhouse only. OTA channels. I would suggest the owner dedicating time and money to have 10 sites near the clubhouse as over-nighters as pull-thrus with good connections. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

This is a hard park to review...it's almost perfect, but if you're the type that doesn't like any mobile homes or permanent residents living there you MIGHT not like it, but you'll have to try hard because it's a BEAUTIFUL area. We thought it might be noisy at night or early morning because of the residents going to work, but it wasn't. It has the biggest pool of any RV park or RV resort we've stayed it, 9 feet deep on one end, and the pool areas were pretty and the view of the Wasatch mountains behind it was wonderful. The managers are very nice and helpful. They gave us the sheet of where to go, and on the back there was a printed list of things to do in the area. 50 amp service, good water pressure, sewer hookups, all in the "right place" for our RV. Good OTA tv channels, and great shade trees. Our site was concreted and very. Spacious. We would DEFINITELY recommend this place and hope to be back again some day. BTW, we had a pull through, but were told that those were reserved for people staying 3 days or less. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Go to Antelope Island. It is so beautiful and there are instructions how to get there from the RV park. We also went to historic 25th Street in Ogden..beautiful. This is a nice area with great views!

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

This park is handy off of I15. They have a few sites for short term stays and the rest are for long term stays and full timers. The short term sites were level and plenty long enough for our 40 ft RV and tow without unhooking. It was fine for overnight. The big downside for us were the stickers in the grass that our dog got stuck in her paws. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

The view of the mountain is really nice. The park was a mobile home park that has very few mobile homes left. There are concrete pads at different levels all over the park and "hookups" that are no longer in use. I was brought across one site into my site making it sort of a "pull thru". I was able to hear traffic from the interstate one day and there were several trains that went thru about 6 PM. It is a good value for the area. I asked about extending for more than 2 days under the Passport America rate but their rules forbid it. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

There is a new WalMart in Ogden. The Union Station in Ogden has 5 museums in it. I toured the capital and stopped at the Hill AFB Aerospace Museum which was very good.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

We used this as an overnight stop, and used Passport America. It served our purposes well. As others have said, this park has seen better days. The sites are large and utilities worked well. We would never consider this park for more than a night or two, nor would we pay full price. We would use it again for an overnight. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

Way too many speed bumps throughout the park. Sites toward the front of park fairly well kept, but deteriorate as you go back. Lots of weeds on unoccupied sites. Because it used to be a mobile home park, the sites are plenty large. The utilities worked fine. At the Passport America rate, it was okay, but would never pay full rate, and would probably not return. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Pavers

Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $20.00

This park is easy to get to from the Interstate and interior roads were easy to navigate. This was a very large trailer park, at one point, but appears to be down on its luck these days. Many of the sites were overgrown with weeds and no longer in use. It is, however, convenient and the 50 amp power was clean. And, as the name implies, you have an excellent view of the Wasatch Mountains. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Grass

The $20 rate reflects the Passport America discount.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $20.00

There are no restrooms (except during the day in the office area) and there are no showers. This is easy off/on off of freeway. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Speed bumps.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $32.00

Its an urban park. You're going to stay here either as a lay-over during your travels - or - as a 'home base' to further explore the region. And... its an amazing region! You're minutes away from Huntsville and Eden (20 - 30 mins), and the ski areas that surround those small towns. The park, as others have noted is partially a mobile home park. There are many long term residents - but, they're (apparently) honest, hard working folks. The roads do have some speed bumps - but if you take your time, you'll get in/out just fine. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $20.00

Price reflects Passport America. I have rated this park higher because it is perfect for this type of short stay. It would also be a good place to stay for longer if you were visiting the Ogden area. Campground was very easy to find, it is about a mile off the interstate. This park is a mobile home park that has permanent RVs and Mobile Homes. The empty spots they have made available for traveling RVs. Because the sites were originally set for MH, the sites are large. There was plenty of room in our site for the truck, 5th wheel and jeep. This park is great for a rest stop... Easy to find, easy in and easy out. Shopping and Restaurants are near. Asphalt roads through the park. There seem to be more than normal number of speed bumps. Sites are primarily gravel with concrete strips for tire placement. Some sites have a small concrete patio area. Sites are all very level. Individual trash cans for each site. We will definitely stop over here again. Good Verizon coverage. It was very easy to get DirecTV satellite. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $20.00

Well, if you just want a quiet place to stay this works. We stayed 2 nites on Passport America and one night at regular price of $40. This price is way too much for this park. The bath/showers were in an old unheated mobile home and I wouldn't bathe my dog there. The clubhouse was a very nice facility but was probably only used by the permanents. There were many permanents in rvs and mobile homes. The people managing the park were very nice and pleasant. Could be a very nice park with some much needed attention. I would stay for an over nite again only on Passport America. We camped at Wasatch View Estates and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Wasatch View Estates and RV Park

Are you affiliated with Wasatch View Estates and RV Park ?