Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park)

Springville, Utah

Recent Rate: $50 1/2015

Old Mountain Man

Not worth the outrageously high price. Paved, nearly-level sites, fenced and clean. Staff very nice. Sites are so narrow that you can touch your neighbor's RV from your picnic table. And you'd better hope that your neighbor's sewer fitting is tight because that's right next to your picnic table, too. I can't imagine what it would be like to be here with slide outs. I won't be back unless I'm out on the road late with nowhere else to go. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

TxDiver

Spent two nights after picking up our trailer from a repair shop. The staff was friendly and helpful. Facilities were excellent, clean and well kept. Wi-Fi was adequate. Only negative was that the sites are very close together; our picnic table was within a few feet of our neighbor's sewer. The sites are level, but short, such that RVs and toads are parked parallel to the site roads. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Scimastr

The interior roads are small and very difficult to get through with parked cars on each side. The showers and laundry is nice. The sites are close together and aren't kept up. Our site had the electric plug hanging out of the box. It still worked but was very precarious. There are only 4 trash dumpsters in a huge park! The cable TV is wavy and has very limited channels. The WiFi is also insufficient for the number of people trying to use it. In spite of the fact that the park was not even half full, they jammed everyone into several corners of the park, making it very crowded. The office staff was friendly but very unconcerned about problems. It's OK for an overnight stay but we would look elsewhere if we were to stay longer. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

LottaTidbits

Rate reflects KOA discount. Laundry clean and has side loading machines. Pool looked clean, but we did not use it. Internet very slow and many disconnects, no repeaters with many sites....need them! Sites are level, paved, with grassy sides. Whole park seemed scrunched. Noise level good, you can hear the train but not a sleepless encounter. I guess this park just changed hands but front office was very disorganized and frustrated with city ordinances. Pretty mountain backdrop, some shade trees. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

foosiemac

I've stayed in this park every year for the last 5 years as I travel from Southern Utah to Oregon. I always felt good in the park but this year it's a KOA and it has changed and not for the best! It feels unsafe. There are a bunch of sloppily dressed guys working around the pads. When I arrived I couldn't get parked in my site because one of these fellows pulled a small "steam roller" in front of me and then came over to tell me he just ran out of gas. After they got a gas can I was able to park. Two of the workers got into a verbal fight right next to my RV within 5 minutes of my arrival. Right now I'm worried about whether I need to chain my bike to it's rack and lock it overnight. I've always told my friends this was a great park but today I'm just not feeling good about being here. For the price this park is definitely not worth nearly fifty bucks a night. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

Micki517

The staff at this KOA are incredibly friendly and helpful! They are also constantly cleaning and repairing this campground. We were there 2 weeks, and they made repairs to sprinklers, site pads, and landscaping daily. Nice gym area, pool, and private restrooms! We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

Igotjam

Poor value. Stayed 2 years ago for $28 which was acceptable. The only change today is that its a KOA and the facilities have deteriorated. Narrow sites, encroaching trees, increased rail traffic, and poor Wi-Fi make this a poor value at $50. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Fifth Wheel.

phillipakelley

THE NEW KOA for Provo, UT!! Beautiful mountain view right outside your door. After hours check-in was smooth as silk, very organized. Nice paved roads and spaces. Easy hookups. Nearly perfectly level. ONE DOWNSIDE: Trains. Right outside your window. They work on them all night long I assume. But with a sound machine, we slept alright. Would stay here again. Recommend. Very friendly staff. Very clean restrooms. Private, separate restrooms with own shower. Nice office. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Travel Trailer.

Travelin2gether

New to KOA, rate was high for winter. A lot of permanent rigs, but clean around them. Kids riding bikes at brake neck speeds and not watching where they were going, almost got run over twice while walking to restroom. Speeders in cars and rigs, made it unsafe to walk at night. Trains close by and road noise. Didn't get Good Sam Discount because she didn't ask us until after we had paid and she didn't know how to change it. Will not stay again. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

retiringDO

Have stayed before when it was way cheaper (before KOA) and it was a cramped marginal park. At $50 its a real rip-off. Lots of children, snowy cable, very tight spaces and no changes other than a price increase, with KOA. I will not be back. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Fifth Wheel.

USA by RV

We have stayed at this park in the past and have found it a perfect place to stay. Most of their sites are occupied by long term occupants, but they are all kept very neat. They keep two rows of pull-through sites for short term. Picnic table at each site. Very easy access off the highway, with paved roads and pads for each site. While we were there, they put up their KOA signs. I asked why they were going to KOA because I found most of them were overpriced. She said they did not plan to raise the rates. However, I just went to their KOA webpage and their rates were $43.89. So much for not raising their rates. Not sure I would stay there at those rates. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

ringaround

The park has been a KOA for three days and looks very nice. There are many permanent residents but the place is clean and kept up. BUT the sights are extraordinarily close to one another and even the roads are used as part of the RV site. I would say if you are smaller than 40 ft. you might be okay. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

Tucsonbenz

We stayed at this newly taken over by KOA campground in our 45' motorhome. I would not attempt staying here again unless I was 40' or shorter. Way too tight for us. Otherwise, it's just a bit too small overall for our liking. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

User3141

Very nice, clean, quiet park, considering proximity to I-15. Shower and laundry facilities above average. Friendly and considerate staff. Good choice for a travel stop. Convenient to Provo suburbs and Utah Lake for recreation. Will stay here again. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Travel Trailer.

Firebee

The park was very nice - level sites - clean - nice amenities. Would have given it a higher rating but the sites were VERY close together. In fact, we couldn't put out our awning as it would have hit the motor home slide next to us. We stayed only one night that it was no problem, but we would not make a long stay there. We camped at Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park) in a Motorhome.

Shady Lane RV Camp

Barstow, California

Canyon View RV Park

Spanish Fork, Utah

Ponderosa Campground

Spanish Fork, Utah

Are you affiliated with Springville/Provo KOA (formerly East Bay RV Park)?