Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA

Natural Bridge, Virginia

Recent Rate: $45 9/2014

chillyvt

Although it's off the "road" it is very convenient to the highway. The rolling hills of the campground are accommodated by terraced lots that are level and some even have decks. I'm sure in summer it's gorgeous here. All very clean, friendly, WiFi positive. Highly recommend for touring the area or just passing through. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Spaaaky

Nice easy in/out. Little tight for big rigs-go slow you'll make it. Very competent/nice staff-always around. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Natural Bridge is seven miles away!

Lspajm

This was a very tight campground, even though the person I spoke with on the phone when I made the res said our 35' TT would have plenty of space. Most of the sites are benched into the side of a hill with Decks and retaining walls built between the sites so you have a flat spot. The playground equipment was very old and rusty - we did not let our daughter play on it. the road in/out of the campground was so tight 2 RVs can barely pass each other. The sites are sloped from the rear to the front, so dumping your tanks is a real chore since they flow the wrong way. It was on our way along Rt 81 so we stopped, but I would not return. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Travel Trailer.

lynn-rick

Good on-off for I-81 and for visiting the Natural Bridge. Had a coupon for $10.00 off the first night so, we stayed 2 nights due to our driving schedule. Neat and clean. Cable TV was static prone with limited channels and WiFi was sporatic. Sites are very small and very tight. Angle on most sites require leveling MH and using some type of additional step system to exit the side door. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

2006dsdp

We stayed because it was convenient to I-81. Campground was hilly and had tight turns, especially for a 40' motorhome. We had to unhitch in order to make the tight corners. Very steep roads leading to the terraced sites. Narrow sites with a picnic table built on a platform, stairs leading up to the table. Nice office help, and they do escort you to your site. Overpriced but convenient. We would look for something less expensive next time. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

THE DOC

Convenient on/off hwy, gas station close by. Tight maneuvering but we managed with our 36 and a toad. Quiet place, level gravel site, full hookup. Overall a decent place for an overnight in a wooded setting. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

NHIrish

This is a KOA and for me is an overnight and not a destination, and I will rate it as such. Having said that, it is very easy on and off I-81 and very close to the highway without a lot of road noise. Just outside the campground is a nice RV friendly name brand gas/diesel station with prices less than truck stops for diesel fuel and a big rig friendly pump. Campground is very hilly, but they have terraced their 50 amp pull thru sites sufficiently. They are doing some site work there, but our site still ended up with up being wheels in the air on one side. We have auto level so not a problem for me, but ask for a level site if you have to level the old fashioned way. Sites were close. Power, water, sewer and cable all good as was WiFi. Site had two options for sewer connect. Nice clean looking pool. Worked very well for me as an overnight. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Jeepmason

Typical KOA with helpful staff. Good overnight spot that is easily accessed from highway. Gas station at entrance. We only use 50 amp service and cable. Pool was clean and looked inviting. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

lllkrob

Typical KOA with high prices for the area, tight sites, and the worst cable TV of any KOA. Only 5 or 6 of the 20 channels are somewhat viewable. Sites are gravel and not very level. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

Energizer

This is a nice and quiet campground, right off I-81N. A little hilly but were able to maneuver easily with a 40' RV and toad. Grounds are well maintained with really nice dog park. Owners were very nice and helpful. Close to Natural Bridge. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

FrankTX

Check-in was quick (I had called to reserve since it was a Saturday and almost full), a golf cart showed me to my site. Wi-Fi was good – speed test showed 3.4 Mbps down and 0.5 Mbps up, one of the fastest I've seen. My site was only about 100' from the office and antenna. Signal stopped at one point; I went to the office and they looked and found they'd run out of their data allocation and needed to add more data (only took about 10 minutes). Sites were small, mine was significantly slanted. I didn't have enough plastic spacers to build a single ramp to get one side high enough. I had to pull up on one set of spacers, use the first part of the ramp spacers to build the next level, pull forward, etc. A bit precarious. My space was a pull through, but the exit side was so tight and narrow, I didn't think I'd be able to miss the trees and still make the turn (I only have a 19' trailer), so I backed out of the site. Lots of kids running around, but they weren’t noisy. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Travel Trailer.

sjones

One of the most un-level sites we have had. The step out of the coach was dangerous. The park is right off the Interstate for an overnight stay, but once inside the park the road are tight with sharp turns. The office check-in was great, the bathrooms where clean. Not sure if we would stay here again. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

Silv1441

This is by far the cleanest campground I have ever been to. The restrooms and showers are spotless. The sites are wide and fairly level. They have plenty of activities planned throughout the week. The staff is very friendly. Plenty of room for Class A's. I camped here in a Class B. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

piclif

We have stayed here before, but they are putting a lot of improvements in. It's a little tight getting around (we're 65') but their escort checked all the clearances carefully. Cable is poor and Wi-Fi limited. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

bug512

Great campground for visiting the Natural Bridge / Lexington area. Easy access off the Interstate although I would not attempt setting up after dark / late night check in. Lots of trees and some extra blocks might be needed for some of the sites. Very friendly staff and very clean. They escort you to the site when you check in and ask if you need any help. We stayed in site #90, it was enough room for our 33' motorhome and car, but a little uneven. If we were to visit again we would ask for site #3 or #5 (30 amp). All utilities worked great and our AT&T service was 4G with three bars, plenty good for data. We camped at Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA in a Motorhome.

Oak Mountain State Park

Pelham, Alabama

Savannah South KOA

Richmond Hill, Georgia

Lee Hi Campground

Lexington, Virginia

Top Tips for this Campground

• Natural Bridge is seven miles away!

SpaaakyDecember 2014

Are you affiliated with Natural Bridge / Lexington KOA?