Lake Pleasant RV Park

Bothell, Washington

24025 Bothell Everett Hwy
Bothell, Washington 98021

• Pickleball Pickleball yes

Ask fellow campers about "Lake Pleasant RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $48.00

A really nice, if crowded RV park in the Seattle area. Easy access to the highway to get downtown in less than 30 minutes. A quiet park with excellent facilities. However, when we checked in it was for a four night stay. Later I asked to extend the stay for three more days, and was told we had to move to another site for the extra days. On the day I had to move it was pouring rain, cold and anything but ideal for having to unhook, move and rehook the trailer to the hookups. I asked repeatedly if there was any way I could just stay where I was and was told rather brusquely that no, I had to move because another RV was promised my site. When I noted that their own literature says that while reservations will be honored, specific sites cannot be reserved, I was told that despite this I had to move that morning. So I moved, getting soaked and muddy in the process. Only 60 hours later, almost at the end of my extended stay, did an RV get put into my original site. If not for this unpleasant situation I would have give this campground a higher rating. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $22.00

I am finally going to add my cents worth. In spent sometime here in the Summer with repairs at my home. Those where days in a site for a day, to 3 days. Staff did everything possible to help me out. Park in close enough to my work, which was a bonus. I am now here from the start of the month to January, with having to do a huge remodel. Knowing this, and the full timers, seasonal visitors I knew this was possibly going to work for me while remodel was going on. I got a spot, I am happy to be here in the meantime. Reviews all mostly correct. Don't let the fact of full timers fool you. It's extra clean, landscaped, maintained, with a staff that cares. If in the area of Seattle, you can't find a better metropolitan urban campground. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Grass

Visit downtown Bothell, Anderson School is a fun starting point, and the Woodinville wineries, breweries. Uber is easy here. Cheers

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $45.00

This is the only game in town.... With lots of people moving out of stick houses, the park is getting full of full time folks... Nice people, but lot of them. Staff are very friendly, and the place is ultra clean... This was peet bog, so absolutely no campfires.... We have stayed here dozens of times over the past 8 years, and we will be back... We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Truck Camper.

Asphalt, Grass
Quite a bit longer than my truck camper and travel trailer (plenty of space)

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $48.00

When looking for a park in or around Seattle that is even close to affordable, this was the only choice. It turned out to be a very nice park. Very clean and tidy. All sites are centered around the lake and the landscaping is good so that you feel like you have a little privacy even though the sites are pretty close together. The park is convenient to the highway and shopping. The utilites are all the way to the back of the RV. You'll need plenty of sewer hose. Our site was a little short, but not too bad. There was parking across the street which eased the parking situation. Roads and sites are asphalt with grass and trees between each site. Verizon cell signal was good - we didn't use the wifi. All in all a pretty nice place. We'd stay there again. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake Pleasant RV Park

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $48.00

We have stayed hear several times over the years. It is about the only place near Seattle worth staying at. Every time I come it seems the park has more and more full timers. Overall, this place is still the best choice for the area. The internet service is a joke. The provider they use offers one hour free per day. Unfortunately, we were never able to log on or the one time we were successful, the service was so slow it was unusable. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $44.00

This park is awesome! Super clean private bathrooms/shower rooms, laundry room ($1 per machine), lots of garbage cans and recycle bins around the park, plenty of grass trails to walk dogs, cable TV, sites long enough for our 31' RV and toad, and a little room with coffee and cookies and lots of tourist info. The ONLY negative thing I can say is weak wi-fi. There is a big Safeway across the street, and it is convenient to go into Seattle or go wine tasting in Woodinville. I doubt we will ever be back this way, but if we are, this is where we will come! We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Pike Place Public Market in Seattle is crowded, but worth the trip. If you like wine tasting, Woodinville is close and has lots of choices.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $44.00

This is a great RV park! The sites are a little close together. BUT, they have trees/shrubs up between most of the sites so that you still have plenty of privacy. Everything is well maintained and clean. We did not attempt to use the WiFi because they told us it wasn't good. Cell service (Verizon) was hit or miss. We stayed for 4 nights and then stored our camper for 7 nights for an Alaska cruise. The storage was great and enjoyed that it included electricity. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $44.00

Great experience during our 8 day stay at Lake Pleasant. The RV park is in a excellent location close to the Interstate and shopping. Friendly helpful Staff. Nice Pull through paved space near the restroom show facilities. We will stay here again if we are in the area. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $49.00

We have stayed here in the past. It is a lovely, immaculate and clean RV park highlighted by a scenic lake. We've found the staff again terrific and very helpful insofar as local information. The cable channel selection is limited but an alternative with more channels is OTA television. You can wash your RV and vehicle, a rarity. They have a good size lending library, complete with tourist pamphlets ... AND coffee and cookies! The campground also provides "storage" sites for those going on cruises and those sites have 110v electricity (need to have a 75' 110V cord) so you can leave your refrigerator running during your absence ... at substantially discounted prices. Convenient access to I-405 and I-5. There is a Safeway supermarket directly across the street from the campground entrance. The reason we had three sites is that we changed our reservations at the last minute to add a day and then we were assigned a new site after our cruise. Highly recommended. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Motorhome.

8 - 12 and 207
Not big enough for my motorhome

A perfect place to go if taking a cruise out of the Seattle area. About 25 to 90 minutes from the piers (depending on the day of the week and time of day). If driving, Republic Parking is extremely convenient, have courtesy shuttles and are not overly expensive.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $44.00

This is a rather large park in a lovely setting around the lake. The driveways and site pads are asphalt and are in good condition. We had a pull through site will full hookups. The site was somewhat narrow and some of the sites are significantly out of level. There is a picnic table but not really room enough for it. There is no patio or fire pit. We chose this park because it offered "cruise parking". This consists of a number of side by side parking spots and access to an electric pedestal where we could plug in for 20amp service in order to keep our refrigerator running while on the cruise. The staff provided clear instructions for using the cruise parking. The restrooms are kept clean and the laundry is an excellent value at $1.00 for wash and $1.00 for dry. They offer paid WiFi but we didn't use it. It allows for 1 hour free usage daily but when I tried that it wasn't working very well. Overall, it's a lovely setting and we were pleased with the cruise parking, but not overly enthusiastic about the RV sites. We paid $44 per night for the RV site and $10 per night for cruise parking. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $45.00

Been to this park 3 times. Once 22 years ago, and twice in the last two years. It is a very beautiful setting and it is built around a small lake with all kinds of birds. The best viewing sites are the back in sites, even though we prefer pull-thru sites. We stayed in site # 66 and it was long enough for our 42' 5th wheel and truck, but getting into it was a little tricky. Since this park has been around for decades, the access road is a little narrow for today's longer RV's, but they have made sure there are no trees in your way when parking your rig. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

If you love oysters, you have to go to Elliot's Oyster House on the wharf in Seattle. Also good was sitting outside at Chandler's Crab House if the weather is good.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $44.00

Staff goes out of their way to answer questions and make sure you are enjoying your stay. Thoses visiting Seattle are lucky to have such a quality park so close to major highways and yet quiet and beautiful. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Motorhome.

Bring a book that you have read. They have a well stocked book exchange.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $44.00

We returned to Lake Pleasant again this spring, on our way north to Alaska. The staff is awesome and the CG is excellent. During our stay this time resurfacing was done in part of the loop, quickly and nicely done. Sites are asphalt, most separated from neighbors with hedges and trimmed cedar trees. Utilities are conveniently placed, CTV works great. The CG is in the "bowl" around Lake Pleasant and mostly pretty quiet and peaceful. Plenty of trails to hike, near major shopping and fuel, propane on site is a little pricey. This CG is home when we are in the Seattle area to visit family. We will stop again, when through the area. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Spacious, Nearby

Safeway, with fuel station, is directly across the highway, through a traffic signaled intersection. There are a ton of places to visit, things to do, sights to see, in and around Seattle. Day trips to Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, Seattle Center, Lake Washington, will keep you pleasantly occupied during your stay. Shopping Centers and Malls in every direction.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $45.00

One of the only quality RV parks in the Seattle area. Book early! Despite being large with many sites, this park fills up quickly. My experience here was extremely pleasant, even tempting me to want to live here. The park is quiet, surrounded by trees and hiking trails, yet so close to the city. Many sites sit on the lake, which itself is not so great but is a preserve for ducks and geese and provides just a glorious experience.

Each site has bushes on each side providing a sense of privace. Dog friendly: a small fenced-in dog run, but the many many hiking trails surrounding the park made up for that. There is no wifi offered. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Asphalt, Grass

Take advantage of the hiking trails around the park.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $49.00

This campground was my first stay after picking up my new trailer and it could not have been a better choice! The site was an easy level pull-through so set up was simplified. The staff was courteous, the neighbors friendly and helpful. The shower/restroom was spotless and private consisting of separate rooms, each with a shower, sink, toilet and a door that locked. I used the laundry facility which was also clean and very economical at 1.00 each for washer or dryer. The park was full and I was glad I had made a reservation. Many long-term campers and a few short-timers like me. The proximity of this campground to Seattle is unmatched. the grounds were well kept and pleasant. A grocery store and gas station are located directly across from the park. There is additional shopping and restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this park. We camped at Lake Pleasant RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake Pleasant RV Park

Are you affiliated with Lake Pleasant RV Park ?