Klinks Williams Lake Resort

Cheney, Washington

Recent Rate: $31 7/2012

Maplestreet12

This park is really not set up well for tent trailers or tent camping. There is no place to dispose of waste water. So we, like our only neighbors just threw our grey water on the ground. We did not feel this was very safe or hygienic, but saw no alternative. We were led to our site by a man on a small electric cart. He gave us no information as to where the bathrooms or showers were located and we had to hunt around to find them. The bathrooms were reasonably clean but the shower room we used was dirty. We also were not happy to find that after walking over to the showers that you had to pay to use them. They take quarters, so we then had to hike over to the store and get change and then back to the showers. There was no mention of showers being coin operated when we checked in or on their website, and it felt insulting to us to be asked to pay for this service that is free at the other campgrounds we have stayed at. The bathrooms and showers are a ways from the camping area and not what I was consider conveniently placed. The lake was refreshing and seemed clean to enter off the boat dock. We used this park as a resting spot for the night on our trip from Glacier Nat. Park and Portland, OR. It was not as conveniently located as maps had suggested for a layover on this route. I could not recommend this for anyone using it for a similar trip. It looked like the RV's parked here had much nicer arrangement. We camped at Klinks Williams Lake Resort in a Tent Trailer.

kaptainkirk

The other reviews from past are still right on. I have a big rig (40') and was told there was "plenty of room." The site was a back in, told there was a table and fire pit. Not there. One was "taken" from a rental house saying they weren't supposed to have one, and drug over to site. Rear of my RV was within one foot of the unit behind me. Driving in was an experience I will NEVER forget: inches between my new RV getting damaged. Had to wait to have several cars moved from semi permanent residences to get TO the site. My awning when extended, was a foot from the neighbors rig. I had to wait until 5 different tent/pickup campers to pack up and leave from the grassy area across from my RV, before I could carefully navigate out of the park. I did have an escort to guide me in, but no help out. Took me 15 minutes to get about 50 yards out. (After waiting over 2 hours for others to leave, so I could leave.) If you are tenting, or have a small pickup camper, this is an OK park. If you have a trailer or motorhome, look somewhere else. Great park they just pack way too much into: to make more $$$. We camped at Klinks Williams Lake Resort in a Motorhome.

Susan B

This park was s big disappointment. I had asked to reserve a pull through site, and apparently they don't know what a pull through site is. Also, the spot they put us in was barely long enough and so close to neighbors. There are a number of full-time manufactured units nearly, and vehicles that are parked there are a serious hindrance to safely backing into one's campsite. Really the only positive comment I have is that the restaurant is nice but the service was very slow. We camped at Klinks Williams Lake Resort in a Travel Trailer.

AltaCamper

This was probably the smallest site we have had in a campground since we have owned a 5th wheel with slideouts. Once we opened our slides, the poor neighbors barely had any room. (Maybe 6-8 ft maximum) We had very little room as our neighbors on the other side also had a slide out. There was not even room to open our awnings. We did not have a picnic table and although we asked for one it didn't happen. It didn't really matter as there really wasn't the room. We were offered a fire pit which we declined. The staff was friendly enough but the site size ridiculous. There wasn't much of a beach as it was right beside where the boats were moored. We camped at Klinks Williams Lake Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Klinks Williams Lake Resort?