King County Fairgrounds

• Sewer Sewer no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Restrooms: vault Restrooms: vault yes
  • Golf Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "King County Fairgrounds" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $39.00

My dogs were attacked by an off leash German Shepherd Dog and I saw the dog off leash 3 times after I reported it to staff. Ended up having to make a police report. When I spoke to the clerk in charge of the park later, she told me that she was getting ready to kick me out because my on leash dogs were aggressive! When I asked her what she expected them to do when they were under attack, she said she did not want to talk about it! Camp host told me the dog had also attacked his cat. Left 9 days early.

The clerk had told me when I made reservation inquiries that the Center spaces are pull through. They aren't really but back in's where they allow you to drive over the grass at the end so beware of which side your hook ups are on. The "restroom" is a single port a potty at one end of the park. It fills quickly. Never saw the showers.

My tow vehicle did not fit on the pad with my rig. I asked and was told by park employee to make a T with it in front of my rig. First contact with camp host after he returned from his vacation was his knocking on my door to tell me I could not park there.

The "dog area" they list is an open grass field, no fencing and it is an ON leash area! We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $25.00

We camp in the South Campground for the Highland Games. This is basically a grassy field with some porta potties. Dry camping. If you are going to camp, be sure to bring leveling blocks for the uneven ground. The closest RV parking to the King County Fairgrounds. We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $26.00

GREAT place to Explore Mt Rainier NP. Concrete Pad with Lots pf grass. Water and Elect only. NO DUMP.NO WI-FI, would have marked higher.Very Friendly Camp Hosts that know the AREA well. Nice grass area for your dog exercise. Back in sites only, but large enough for 40 ft 5th wheel. Enumclaw Golf Course(18 Hole) about 1/2 mile away. Lots of restaurants and Grocery stores. We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Visit Sunrise Visitor Center, 6100 ft(Mt Rainier NP)for a Superb view of the Mountain 14,000 ft. You will never forget the site.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $26.00

Stayed 5 nights - nice campground with large sites. Great camp hosts. There are showers and restrooms in the fairgrounds they could use a cleaning, but will work. Utilities were very good, but no sewer. We have used this campground on our visits to see family in the area. We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near King County Fairgrounds

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $26.00

We used this CG as a stop over for seeing family campground was nice basically a large parking lot but in good shape. We meet with another couple here also and I liked the setup they have where you face door to door very nice. Only down fall was that they were having kids football league all day Saturday and Sunday and the kids were running a muck and very loud at 7am and there was no campground host on the days we stayed. If you stay here I suggest you stay in the far back spaces and you would not be bothered by the Noise of the Football field I understand it was only two weekends a year just our luck we picked that weekend. We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2006 - $26.00

This campground is just north of the King County Fairgrounds. The campground area is fairly new and well maintained. The campground roads are paved but the short access road is gravel. The space between sites is good but there is no privacy. There are no signs directing people to the campground from any of the surrounding roads but it is visible from 284th Ave. Unless the fairgrounds are open, there are no restrooms! There was also no host and no employees around. There also is no dump station. When we camped there, we were the only ones around. While we had no problems, it was rather spooky at night. I would consider staying here again but only with a self contained RV and with at least one other RV. We camped at King County Fairgrounds in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near King County Fairgrounds

Are you affiliated with King County Fairgrounds ?