Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA

Recent Rate: $36 9/2014

• yes-river Waterfront

Finally Time

Pleasant and accommodating check-in. Narrow roads but OK if careful. Park and sites clean and well maintained. Some sites not very level. Hook-ups conveniently located and functioned well. Fast Wi-Fi, good Verizon cell service, OK cable. TV could not receive 10 of the channels. Train noise loud in some parts of the park. During 5 night stay hot tub not working and pool not heated. Would stay here again if in the area. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

NXTSTOP

Nice place, close to town with a shuttle. Some sites more private. Lots of tree, some sites above river, hook-up site close to each other, and clean. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Retired Papa

Check in was very friendly, had a trainee. Campground is built on a side hill but the sites are level, with gravel, fire pit and picnic table. Full hook-ups, WiFi was strong, cable TV was adequate but missing any local (Washington news channels). Decent space between units. Many large pine trees, consequently many pine needles. A little tight maneuvering a larger rig. It seemed that the campground was just opening up for the season as many of the amenities were not open and there was ongoing clean-up throughout the park. The main washroom in the office building (men’s side) was very clean. Campground had about 30 units in for the weekend, I think in the summer the campground would be very busy if all the cabins, tenting spaces and RV spaces were full. I would think that reservations would be a must. We would stay there again. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

jjwsfgiants

This is the most disappointed I have ever been by a KOA. They charge a premium rate, $51, for a utility spot and absolutely none of the extras were available. The pool was not scheduled to be open yet, but nothing else was either. Game room was closed most of the time. When it was open, all of the games, include pool and foosball, were out of order. Bike rentals and coffee hut also closed. All but one estrooms closed and that one was unusable because of its condition. The first site they gave me was a pile of dirt, so I politely asked for another one. They were nice and gave me another one, which had five foot tall piles of pine needles in it. They switched me again. My third site had trash everywhere (cigarette butts and beer bottle caps). The BBQ had water bottles filled with some sort of pink alcoholic drinks that the last people left. Glad my kids didn't get into them. Complete disappointed. I recommend staying at a county or state park nearby instead. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Travel Trailer.

pokeyt

Quick winter weekend stay while visiting Leavenworth for the Christmas lighting event. Campground was not crowded due to the season and the store/office had limited hours. Nice playground area for younger kids. For winter campers the rec room was a hit. We ate a few meals at the booths and spent time warming up and letting the kids color and play in the room. That definitely made the stay more tolerable since we were a family of 4 in a smaller camper. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Lucky Lindy

The area is hilly. This park is older. It was very hard to get the RV level as the site was short with a drop-off. We put out our awning and it extended into the neighbor's site. He was OK with that but just to point out, the sites are narrow and more suited to smaller rigs. The bathrooms were clean. The staff was very friendly. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

gbburgess

The campground is on a hill so seems better suited for small rig, tenting and cabin sites. There are a few long sites, but level only when tow car was unhooked. Dog run area is OK. The campground is close to Leavenworth and they offer a shuttle to and from town 3 times a day. Grocery shopping is handy and we also stopped at fruit markets 3 - 4 miles from town. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

W. Bates

Nice place right on the river with easy access and is located a couple of miles from Leavenworth, WA. Just wish you could fish in the river next to the resort. Be careful of the coaxial hook-up. Mine was hot. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

jeffnbarb

This park is absolutely not, repeat not, big rig friendly. Very narrow interior roads. Tight entrance and exit. Older style KOA. The road leading to our pull through ( note that the park escort suggested I disconnect my TOAD as the road was too tight of a turn!) was so tight that I hit tree limbs and leaves and then hit and bent my OASIS exhaust on a rock that was in the road! This should stand as a warning to anyone over 38'. Other than our issues it's just a typical smallish KOA. We won't return. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

SandyBBB

Nice campground. Helpful staff. We camp here every year for the Autumn Leaf Festival weekend. This year, because of all the wildfires, we weren't allowed to have fires. We still congregated with our large group around the fire pit. One friend brought his propane fire pit. Visiting with friends around the fire in the grassy area is the best part of the weekend! We don't use most of the amenities: pool, rental bikes, pedal cars, etc. I feel it's very expensive to camp here but the campground is in the trees with nice improved campsites and lots of amenities. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

spdracer1

I do not appreciate making an online reservation for $64, and find out when I arrive: the fee is actual $84 plus another $4.50 per night for a child. I did get a refund after I complained. Also, I am not pleased to hear about the internal management problems. It does not make me want to come back with an uncertain future of what to expect. All in all, this is a decent park for families, with lots to do. But I would not recommend if you want to relax and be quiet. I am not sure yet, if I will return. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

JustMyPersonalExperience

For me this was the worst camping experience of any campground I've every stayed. They stack you on top of each other virtually. The park was overly full. We were next some friendly people but with very little room between us. Another camper came in next to us and a staff member told me that I'd have to move my picnic table as it was on his site. I promptly told him I didn't place it there in the first place. We were in a tent camper and already cramped to start off with. It was more like a huge party of sorts for people here, and the restrooms were so inaccessible due to having to walk between camping cabins from the road. The other access was to drive around to the other side, and then there was no where to park much less turn around. There were so many people milling around that I had to be very careful as to not hit someone. A very unpleasant camping experience for me. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Tent Trailer.

grammiejan

This is probably a great campground if you're here with a young family. We asked for a level site as the last time we were here we were up on the hill in site #25. We have a 42 foot motorhome and tow a car, it was impossible to get through the narrow dirt, hilly road and into our site. This time we got one of their "Super Full Hook Up Sites" #46 which did get us on the level but we paid a price. All the site gets you is a gas grill on site and a fire ring, neither of which we used. We were beside the staff trailer and they were so close our side awning touched their permanent porch roof. The picnic table is a plastic round one with attached benches and was filthy when we arrived with peanut butter and jelly from the last campers. There is an umbrella on the table so you can't put a cloth down which I like to do. This site was way overpriced for what it got us and the staff beside us were noisy at night until 11pm. There is a whole other section to the park called The Meadow that isn't shown on their map. They have a large grassy field but I don't think there are hook-ups at all up there, maybe water. This park has tons of KOA's little cabins and I'm sure it's the money they get from the Super Full Hookup sites that pays for these. There were also lots of loud motorcycles in the park and because we were on the main road all of them and the delivery trucks and everyone who was checking in drove right by our RV and sometimes the traffic would back up right in front of our RV. All in all this was not a good experience and despite the rave reviews on this park I would have to disagree and will not go, we feel it is way overpriced even for the regular RV sites. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

CougarGuy

Friendly staff. Many activities for kids. Well maintained park. Large spots with lawn, picnic table, fire pit and trees. Shady. Nice heated pool. Great park. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Travel Trailer.

cruzngallm

Amazing. Beautiful and clean. I am retired and although we had no kids along, this is the place for a family vacation. Staff were excellent. One of the best KOA's I've seen. Truly something for everyone and the location is great. 10 stars. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Needles KOA

Needles, California

Blu-Shastin RV Park

Alpine View RV Park

Leavenworth, Washington

Are you affiliated with Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA?