3.8 Poor

Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground)

Port Angeles, Washington

3183 E Beach Rd
Port Angeles, Washington 98363

• Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground)" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $38.00

This park has the worse layout. The neighbors fire ring are within 5 feet of my RV. Cars parked in the road because there is no room to park in the site. The front desk personal the first two days were friendly and helpful. The morning we left I went to get a receipt. That staff girl was rude. This was on Sept 19. Sites are dirt/mud. Why can't they mulch or rock these sites that have no grass? We camped at Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground) in a Fifth Wheel.

Sunny Open, Some Shade, Mostly Shady
Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $50.00

Made the reservation over the phone, Spent 2 nights. Beautiful lake view as you drive in. Campsites very close together. When I backed in, my door opened onto the tent in the site next door. My table was on the other side of the RV. The tent campers were horrified I might stay and I have just a little rig. They did accommodate my request to move and I noticed they did not have any other takers on the spot while I was there. I was not very impressed. Food in the deli expensive and not that good. I was quite impressed when my server started up the vacuum cleaner right after she delivered my meal. No, I will not be going back there. We camped at Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground) in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $50.00

Lake Crescent is stunningly beautiful and so it's worth the time to stay right on its shore when visiting. This resort was a little shabby, but nice enough to recommend because of the lake. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to make reservations from their web site (it only seems to want you to reserve a room), but I knew we were off-season so I just went by when we got there and took my chances. The clerk seemed confused that I didn't have a reservation, but eventually worked it out, and then was somewhat restrictive about what sites she would put me in. That all took on a new complexion later in the afternoon, and seemed a bit silly, when we realized that we were literally the only RV guests in the entire place. Still, that's just an oddity and not really a problem. The site we did get had a view of the lake and it really was beautiful. There is a restaurant there, that we didn't use but that looked nice, and you can rent boats, kayaks or canoes to paddle on the lake (you should--it is the clearest lake you will ever see). While sitting at the edge of the lake, an otter swam up and munched on a crawfish right in front of us, so that was a real treat. The sites are your typical parking lot with about a foot of grass between each. The utilities all worked fine. It was lovely with no one else there, but will probably feel pretty crowded once full. All in all, if you can figure out how to make a reservation (which I'm sure you'll need once the season starts), this is well worth the visit. We camped at Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $46.00

I made a campground reservation for the fourth of July weekend for a Truck with a Camper and a Ford Explorer with a tent. When I showed up for the reservation, they did not honor the reservation that was taken, and I was forced to find other accommodations on Thursday July 2. In addition, one of the employees at the resort was extremely snotty and unpleasant. I would not recommend this place to anyone!!! We camped at Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground) in a Truck Camper.

Featured Campgrounds Near Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground)

Are you affiliated with Log Cabin RV & Campground (Concessionaire Campground) ?