Park Lane Motel and RV Park

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Park Lane Motel and RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $40.00

Swing wide into entrance, very tight. Mostly permanent residents. Friendly and helpfull staff. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $30.00

Tight entrance; ok for our 30', don't know if I would try a 40'...friendly staff; freeway noise but no problem inside coach; full h/up and good WiFi included, great location if you want to be near the city, decent value for your $$, would stay again. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Close to freeway; exit 283B

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $39.00

The owners of this place have put some money in and made some improvements! The "perms" are either gone or were made less obvious somehow. The RV park is behind a vintage bungalow motel. The grass and flowers in the center of the "RV circle" were very pretty. I must give one "heads up" for one major driving issue. If the motel is full, and there are lots of cars, you have to play "thread the needle" to weasel your RV through the cars to get to the RV section. I held my breath and I'm in a Class C! I'd hate to watch Class A's do this, although there were some Class A's here during my stay. Also, the sites are rather close together. So, if you stay here, just hope your neighbors are decent. The owners are very nice and will help you get in your space, as it's a bit tight weaseling around the RV section. I didn't use the WiFi or cable, so can't comment. The $39 I paid is with taxes and Good Sam discount. Yes, a bit pricey for what you get. But the location is good if you are attending an event at the Fairgrounds, or if you want access to mass transit. There are other RV parks in Spokane area along Sprague Avenue, but. Let's just say this is your best option if you want to be in Spokane and not in the outlying areas. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2008 - $36.00

The owners are nice enough. Wi-Fi doesn't work. Bathroom and showers don't work either. $450 a month is way too much for this dump. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Park Lane Motel and RV Park

Jag

Date of Stay: December, 2008 - $36.00

What a dump. Not a good park for a 37' motorhome. It seemed we were the only non-permanent residents here. The permanent trailers were quite old and showed their age. Our site had 20 LONG sharp screws and many more all over the gravel. I collected many and presented them to management. They dispatched 3 people to clean our site of screws. We were in a corner spot, patio side overlooked a very dumpy building with picnic benches and wood poles stacked within 10 feet of our site. Dog owners do not pickup after their pets in general. Very friendly and accommodating but well below what I'd picture as Good Sams standards. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2008 - $40.00

This is an updated review. The motel and park have been under new management for almost a year. The rate I am showing is the rate before Good Sam discounts. The RV park is located behind the "vintage" motel. When I stayed there before, there were a couple of permanent "customers" that did not give me a good feeling of being safe. Those "customers" are gone now. Although there are still a lot of perms there, they keep a few slots open for overnighters. However, I don't recommend this for big rigs. There are three good reasons to stay at this park: 1) great access to a bus line with frequent service to downtown Spokane; 2) good wireless; 2) free phone hookups. On the phone hookups, each site has a hookup (if you carry a phone with you), and it's free (included in the price) as long as you make only local calls (have to dial "9" first...) and use a phone card for all your long distance calls. However, for someone to call you, it's handled through the motel, someone calls the motel and asks for your "extension." I liked this feature, this way, I didn't have to use up minutes on my cell phone. The wireless worked just fine. When you connect, your computer may tell you it's a "low" signal, but it worked just fine for what I needed. If you don't have a computer, or don't have Wi-Fi, you can check your email in the business center in the office. The cable still has limited, but good channels. The owner also explained the laundry charge. I hope I understood this correctly. It's one flat rate for you to check out the key, and you use as many machines as you need. I don't know if this flat rate gets you in for the duration of your stay, or if it's a new charge for each day you use the machines. I didn't use the laundry facilities, but that is what I understood from the owner as to how it works. The not so good points are that the slots are very close together and not really level. I still recommend a voltage meter to check the electrical hookups, as the hookups are rather... "vintage." The owners are very nice, and their office is open very early in the morning to very late at night. Despite its few not so good points, this park is very convenient if you wish to visit relatives in Spokane or attend a function at the Spokane Fair Grounds. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $40.00

This is a motel/RV Park combination. The motel consists of "vintage" bungalows, with a small RV park in the back. The RV park appears to have some full-timers with "vintage" RV's. I have stayed here three times, and the third time (June 2007) this place had a new owner. There is a laundry facility, but you have to request the key from the office. Laundry prices were significantly higher than at other RV parks. There is a laundry-mat one block over if you want to walk. I didn't check prices, but I'm sure the prices are cheaper there. The good news is: EXCELLENT Wi-Fi. The bad news is: a Voltage meter is highly recommended! The electrical pole (30 amp) does not have an on/off switch, you just plug in. When I did so, I definitely heard some arc and spark noises! (Like I said, this is a "vintage" place.) GOOD POINTS: 1. Cable TV has a limited number of channels, but it's basically networks and good premium channels (USA, TNT, Discovery, Hallmark, etc.), no JUNK channels. This is the first time I didn't have to "eliminate" channels after programming. (However, I didn't see an ESPN channel, so if that's one of your favorites, sorry.) 2. McDonald's and Jack In The Box just a few steps away (if you like fast food). 3. Located on a bus line with frequent service to downtown Spokane. 4. Good Wi-Fi (as stated before). 5. Office (serving motel and park) open from 5:30 AM until 11:00 PM. 6. Staff (mom and pop) is helpful. 7. Telephone connections are available. Web site claims it's just like a hotel (instant connection), don't know if they charge extra for you to use the phone line. The lobby has a Business Center/Computer if you don't carry a computer and want to check your email. NOT SO GOOD POINTS: 1. Sites were very close together. 2. Cable, phone, and electrical connections are "exposed" to the weather elements, no covers. As mentioned before, voltage meter highly recommended! (I didn't have one, hope I don't have any damage.) 3. Establishment is squeezed in kind of an "older industrial" area, around used car dealers, railroad office, and carpet store. (Let's just say: I felt the need to ensure my computer, file box, and valuables were stashed and well hidden whenever I left the RV.) Conclusion, I felt this place was overpriced (compared to other RV parks). I have stayed at highly rated RV resorts with some amenities and paid less than what I paid here. However, if you are visiting relatives in Spokane, or just need the public transportation to points in Spokane, this place may work for you. Spokane is lacking in good RV parks in convenient locations. The only reason I would stay here is the convenience to mass transit. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2006 - $35.00

Beautiful park, small, with gravel sites. Lawn well maintained between each site, with lots of room for tip-outs and tables. Pets not only welcome, but encouraged as owner loves dogs. There is a beautiful huge lawn to let them run loose as long as you clean up after them. We've seen all the parks in Spokane, and continue to come back to this one whenever we have to be there. We spent a full winter there in 1998, and they couldn't have been more helpful. They even allowed us to mount my satellite on the back of their home for my internet back in 1998; now they have full wi-fi in the entire park. There is no public restrooms, so no tenting, this is strictly an RV only park, but we definitely would recommend them to anyone, and have. We camped at Park Lane Motel and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Park Lane Motel and RV Park

Are you affiliated with Park Lane Motel and RV Park ?