8 Good

10904 N Newport Hwy
Spokane, Washington 99218

Elevation: 1947' (approx.)
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "North Spokane RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

kks

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $70.00

First and foremost this is one of the cleanest RV parks we've been to and we've been around the U.S. a couple of times. The staff is very friendly and every time I saw or spoke to them they were busy cleaning...no wonder it's so clean. As others have commented, there is some paperwork, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. They have rules and I appreciate that they communicate those rules to everyone. Some people think rules don't apply to them and we've all been in parks where that happens. The cost is higher than most parks, but it seems to be the wave of the future. Didn't seem to notice the road noise although it is located on Hwy 2. Laundry room was, like everything else, very clean! Close to Costco. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

B-4

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $65.00

As other reveiwers have stated, the paperwork at this park is unbelievable. After you get checked in, though, the park itself is nice. The services worked well except for the Wi-Fi which was completely unusable. The campground itself is located right on US Highway 2, so there is a substantial amount of road noise which made sleeping difficult. It's a nice spot but I would look elsewhere if I were in the area again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B13

Frank's diner across the street has excellent food. Make sure to try their homemade cobblers.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $48.00

This RV park is in the city with close access to Costco (.25 miles and they sell diesel), parks within 8 miles and downtown within 8 miles. It is all concrete with grass between the sites. The access is easy, the roads are wide and the pull through sites are long, thus big rig friendly. The place is immaculate. This RV park takes the prize on the most paper work to fill out upon arrival, but once you get through that crazy process (the place must be owned by a lawyer) all is good. On the one downside, this park does not have any shade as there are no trees. It makes it easy to navigate the park, but it can get quite warm. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

There is a great dinner across the street from the park called Franks. I am sooo glad we did not discover it our first day as we would have been eating there every day.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $48.00

This park is like new and very clean. The facilities are like new as well. It is a good place on the north side of Spokane to use as a base camp to explore the area. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $65.00

North Spokane Campground is easy to find, just follow your GPS. Check-in was quick and easy. Office staff was friendly and helpful. Paved roads were easy to navigate. Site was paved. Level and even. Full hookups were conveniently located and everything worked. Dog had an off leash park with grass and plenty of room to walk. This is a nice place to stay. We didn't use the pool or the laundry or the game room, bu they looked OK from the outside. It's a little pricey, it's nice. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

There's no legal left turn out of this campground and it was hard to find a place to turn around to go back the other way to the interstate. But there's another gate you can exit the campground that will take you to Nevada St. which goes both ways. Be sure and ask where the other gate is located.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $57.00

This is our second stay at the park. The park looks the same; everything is immaculate. There are private bathrooms with showers, plus stall toilets in another area. There's a beautiful and clean recreation room, clean laundry room, nice dog area, large playground, and a pool during the season. The unfortunate part is that "corporate" wants to keep the park "full" in the winter so there are many people here for extended visits. In fact, we were lucky to get a spot while we were visiting our son for almost two weeks. The previous time, July 2016, we visited most of the guests were "vacationing". This time a lot of the motorhomes and trailers had skirting around their unit and "stuff" holding up the skirting. That part was a bit messy. In addition, and more importantly, WiFi was horrible at our space. When I'm paying close to $60.00 a night, I expect to get good enough WiFi to view Facebook. Staff tried to reset the WiFi tower near us, regrettably, no success. Staff was very nice about it, but no WiFi no good review. We were able to use the WiFi in the recreation room, which is inconvenient to say the least. Cable TV is okay. Verizon was great, fortunately, because I could use my Verizon for a hot spot to pay bills, check emails, etc. We stayed 13 days. Laundry was $1.50 as was the dryer. Laundry cycle was 23 minutes, dryer was 45 min., and most of my clothes were dried in 30 min. We may try another park next time we stay. The rate was based on a weekly rate and then 6 days at a daily rate. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

D-15

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $60.00

Convenience has a price and I can vouch for that. I am appalled by the price that they get for people to stay in this park, but you know what I could rant and rave about the price till all my 2000 words are used up and this place still manages to stay full and here we are the 1st of October. Value aside this is a very nice park, it's new, everything is new and nice, but it's about $30 a night overpriced. Here's the deal if you stayed here for a month which I could do it would average out to about $20 a night electricity included but the daily which we are only here for three days is ridiculous it should not be 300% higher than the monthly daley it's way out of whack. Enough of the rant, the park has long pull throughs, all concrete, very level it has good cable TV (is very awkward to hook up). I could care less about the Wi-Fi because I don't use it anyway so I don't know about that, there is some traffic noise but it's minimal so if price has no boundaries then you will love this park. Welcome. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Frank's diner across the street very good you are close to Spokane right up division Street easy access very convenient

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Price is for the weekly rate, daily is higher. This park is almost too nice - it has that "new suburban development" look, all pavement, lush grass, and no trees. That said, we enjoyed our stay here. The sites are big enough and level, and the roads are easy. The people were all quite nice and will work to accommodate your wants. The park is very well-maintained and clean. The front entrance is a bit annoying because you can only turn right leaving the park, and you will want to be going left most of the time. You can exit by a back gate on the northeast corner and turn to the south past the storage lot. Verizon cell and internet worked here. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

F-6
Concrete, Grass

Try Frank's Diner across the street. Lots of character and good food.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $65.00

This park is fairly new and is professionally designed and constructed, almost institutional. The sites are spacius, concrete slabs for your RV and a patio with a picnic table. The remainder of the property is well manicured grass. However, there are very few trees, which is why I gave it a 9 instead of 10. My assigned site got too much afternoon sun, and the staff were helpful to allow me to move to another. There is a back gate to go south on Hwy 395/2. Yes, several pages of rules is silly, but I would stay here again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

G

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $57.00

Though there are few trees near the sites, the park is very nice with paved streets, concrete pads with patios, and nice grassy areas between the sites. Others mentioned the long list of rules. Between that and some comments made while checking in, the park seem less than welcoming at check-in. Also, I don't care for their cancellation policy. We made reservations well in advance and paid a deposit. If we had cancelled, no matter how far in advance, they would not have refunded our deposit. Instead, they keep it and give you a credit toward a future stay within the next 12 months. Not something I've seen before. They have a nice off-leash dog area, though they water at night and it's a bit swampy in the mornings. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $48.00

We stayed in the park for four nights. Upon check in the staff was very friendly and the check in process was quick and easy. There were three pages of rules that were quickly reviewed and a number of places to initial which I found very different than other parks but harmless. The park is spotless and neat. The wifi was some of the best we have experienced and the log in process was simple. The cable tv signal was strong and worked well. I wish there was more trees within the park. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

E-11

Spokane is the largest city in the North US between Seattle and Minneapolis. It has a beautiful water front area, Gonzaga U and Whitworth University to visit.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $57.00

Very nice layout, clean, and well-kept. I'd give it a 10 rating, but the wi-fi was completely useless. We could connect to the park's server, but the park's connection to Comcast only caused time-outs on any internet query. Using a Command Prompt 'Ping' and 'tracert' command showed the hop from the park's server to Comcast response to be measured in seconds, whereas a reasonable service would be 80-100ms. We had to rely on our stand-alone hot-spot. Thus wi-fi was not free to us. Our requirements were just to access email, and some other service sites (no streaming and no heavy up- or down-loads). Second problem we encountered was the park lost all water after the offices closed. No water for several hours, toilets fouled and could not be flushed. While the water outage turned out not to be the park's fault, the park did not have an emergency phone number to alert the management to the problem. Good thing the problem wasn't more serious! Temps were very warm while we were here (Mid-90s). As a result, everyone had their ACs running, thus voltage was a bit low at the pedestal (114-116Volts). Acceptable, but the lower voltage puts a strain on the AC motors. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B-street

Strongly suggest checking out Mica Moon Zip Line Tours in Liberty City (about 23 miles from the park). This is a world class operation with 9 zip lines on the tour, with the longest zip line being about 3500'.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $58.00

This park would have gotten a "10" if only they had provided good WIFI. We pull a 43 ft. fifth wheel with an extra long F350. Park is right off Hwy 2 (aka N. Newport Hwy) with very little noise. Entry into park was very easy. Manager checked us in and was very nice. Lanes are macadam and all corners are curved (thank you!!). Sites are long (75ft pullthru) and face East or West which is nice in August with 100 degree heat. Means we have no scorching sun on our long sides. There are very wide lawns between each site. This park is 3 years old and trees between sites are young and small. Utilities are set up well and work well. Cable TV is very nice. With no large trees there is no shade so it is easy to get a Satellite signal. Propane is sold in park. WiFI - well, this is quite a pricey park to have such lousy WIFI. AT&T Cell service is 3 bars only. Verizon Broadband is okay. Restrooms are individual spacious rooms with large shower, toilet & sink. Hooks on wall to hang up your clothes. Great fenced in grass dog park - thank you! Pool is small but nicely heated. Area around the pool would be nicer is there was some landscaping around it plus umbrella tables for the intense summer sun. Play area for kids is great. Lots of grass to run and roll around in. We would definitely return and stay longer next time - especially if they get better WIFI service. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Definitely book a zip line tour thru the forest with Mica Moon Zip Tours. Beautiful and awesome. Enjoy pizza at MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub - very close by, great service and good pizzas.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $45.00

This is not a "drop in" RV park. And if you make reservations and have to cancel, there's NO REFUND, rather they issue a credit for one's "next stay." Not a good process for those travelers passing through Spokane. Otherwise, great, clean facilities and a nice place to stay for a few days while in the Spokane area. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

Our daily rate was determined by our monthly fee. I think the regular nightly rate is about $50. Very clean park. Very friendly staff. Sites and roads made for fairly easy maneuvering. The site spacing was close, but not as tight as most RV parks, with a well maintained grassy area between the sites. Wifi was weak to nonexistent at the sites, but fairly decent at the nice clubhouse. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

G-15

We really liked Mt Spokane State Park!

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

Are you affiliated with North Spokane RV Campground ?