North Spokane RV Campground

10904 N Newport Hwy
Spokane, Washington 99218

Elevation: 1947' (approx.)
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "North Spokane RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $60.00

Convenience has a price and I can vouch for that. I am appalled by the price that they get for people to stay in this park, but you know what I could rant and rave about the price till all my 2000 words are used up and this place still manages to stay full and here we are the 1st of October. Value aside this is a very nice park, it's new, everything is new and nice, but it's about $30 a night overpriced. Here's the deal if you stayed here for a month which I could do it would average out to about $20 a night electricity included but the daily which we are only here for three days is ridiculous it should not be 300% higher than the monthly daley it's way out of whack. Enough of the rant, the park has long pull throughs, all concrete, very level it has good cable TV (is very awkward to hook up). I could care less about the Wi-Fi because I don't use it anyway so I don't know about that, there is some traffic noise but it's minimal so if price has no boundaries then you will love this park. Welcome. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Frank's diner across the street very good you are close to Spokane right up division Street easy access very convenient

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $57.00

This is our second stay at the park. The park looks the same; everything is immaculate. There are private bathrooms with showers, plus stall toilets in another area. There's a beautiful and clean recreation room, clean laundry room, nice dog area, large playground, and a pool during the season. The unfortunate part is that "corporate" wants to keep the park "full" in the winter so there are many people here for extended visits. In fact, we were lucky to get a spot while we were visiting our son for almost two weeks. The previous time, July 2016, we visited most of the guests were "vacationing". This time a lot of the motorhomes and trailers had skirting around their unit and "stuff" holding up the skirting. That part was a bit messy. In addition, and more importantly, WiFi was horrible at our space. When I'm paying close to $60.00 a night, I expect to get good enough WiFi to view Facebook. Staff tried to reset the WiFi tower near us, regrettably, no success. Staff was very nice about it, but no WiFi no good review. We were able to use the WiFi in the recreation room, which is inconvenient to say the least. Cable TV is okay. Verizon was great, fortunately, because I could use my Verizon for a hot spot to pay bills, check emails, etc. We stayed 13 days. Laundry was $1.50 as was the dryer. Laundry cycle was 23 minutes, dryer was 45 min., and most of my clothes were dried in 30 min. We may try another park next time we stay. The rate was based on a weekly rate and then 6 days at a daily rate. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

D-15

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $58.00

This park would have gotten a "10" if only they had provided good WIFI. We pull a 43 ft. fifth wheel with an extra long F350. Park is right off Hwy 2 (aka N. Newport Hwy) with very little noise. Entry into park was very easy. Manager checked us in and was very nice. Lanes are macadam and all corners are curved (thank you!!). Sites are long (75ft pullthru) and face East or West which is nice in August with 100 degree heat. Means we have no scorching sun on our long sides. There are very wide lawns between each site. This park is 3 years old and trees between sites are young and small. Utilities are set up well and work well. Cable TV is very nice. With no large trees there is no shade so it is easy to get a Satellite signal. Propane is sold in park. WiFI - well, this is quite a pricey park to have such lousy WIFI. AT&T Cell service is 3 bars only. Verizon Broadband is okay. Restrooms are individual spacious rooms with large shower, toilet & sink. Hooks on wall to hang up your clothes. Great fenced in grass dog park - thank you! Pool is small but nicely heated. Area around the pool would be nicer is there was some landscaping around it plus umbrella tables for the intense summer sun. Play area for kids is great. Lots of grass to run and roll around in. We would definitely return and stay longer next time - especially if they get better WIFI service. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass

Definitely book a zip line tour thru the forest with Mica Moon Zip Tours. Beautiful and awesome. Enjoy pizza at MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub - very close by, great service and good pizzas.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $57.00

Very nice layout, clean, and well-kept. I'd give it a 10 rating, but the wi-fi was completely useless. We could connect to the park's server, but the park's connection to Comcast only caused time-outs on any internet query. Using a Command Prompt 'Ping' and 'tracert' command showed the hop from the park's server to Comcast response to be measured in seconds, whereas a reasonable service would be 80-100ms. We had to rely on our stand-alone hot-spot. Thus wi-fi was not free to us. Our requirements were just to access email, and some other service sites (no streaming and no heavy up- or down-loads). Second problem we encountered was the park lost all water after the offices closed. No water for several hours, toilets fouled and could not be flushed. While the water outage turned out not to be the park's fault, the park did not have an emergency phone number to alert the management to the problem. Good thing the problem wasn't more serious! Temps were very warm while we were here (Mid-90s). As a result, everyone had their ACs running, thus voltage was a bit low at the pedestal (114-116Volts). Acceptable, but the lower voltage puts a strain on the AC motors. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B-street

Strongly suggest checking out Mica Moon Zip Line Tours in Liberty City (about 23 miles from the park). This is a world class operation with 9 zip lines on the tour, with the longest zip line being about 3500'.

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $48.00

We stayed in the park for four nights. Upon check in the staff was very friendly and the check in process was quick and easy. There were three pages of rules that were quickly reviewed and a number of places to initial which I found very different than other parks but harmless. The park is spotless and neat. The wifi was some of the best we have experienced and the log in process was simple. The cable tv signal was strong and worked well. I wish there was more trees within the park. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

E-11

Spokane is the largest city in the North US between Seattle and Minneapolis. It has a beautiful water front area, Gonzaga U and Whitworth University to visit.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $57.00

Though there are few trees near the sites, the park is very nice with paved streets, concrete pads with patios, and nice grassy areas between the sites. Others mentioned the long list of rules. Between that and some comments made while checking in, the park seem less than welcoming at check-in. Also, I don't care for their cancellation policy. We made reservations well in advance and paid a deposit. If we had cancelled, no matter how far in advance, they would not have refunded our deposit. Instead, they keep it and give you a credit toward a future stay within the next 12 months. Not something I've seen before. They have a nice off-leash dog area, though they water at night and it's a bit swampy in the mornings. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $65.00

This park is fairly new and is professionally designed and constructed, almost institutional. The sites are spacius, concrete slabs for your RV and a patio with a picnic table. The remainder of the property is well manicured grass. However, there are very few trees, which is why I gave it a 9 instead of 10. My assigned site got too much afternoon sun, and the staff were helpful to allow me to move to another. There is a back gate to go south on Hwy 395/2. Yes, several pages of rules is silly, but I would stay here again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

G

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Price is for the weekly rate, daily is higher. This park is almost too nice - it has that "new suburban development" look, all pavement, lush grass, and no trees. That said, we enjoyed our stay here. The sites are big enough and level, and the roads are easy. The people were all quite nice and will work to accommodate your wants. The park is very well-maintained and clean. The front entrance is a bit annoying because you can only turn right leaving the park, and you will want to be going left most of the time. You can exit by a back gate on the northeast corner and turn to the south past the storage lot. Verizon cell and internet worked here. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

F-6
Concrete, Grass

Try Frank's Diner across the street. Lots of character and good food.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $65.00

Relatively new but very clean and well-organized layout; however, no shade @ most sites. Quite expensive compared to other parks in the surrounding area, but for a short stay worth it. Love the pool and the kids' playground. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

C3

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $70.00

We liked the fact that trees did not obstruct our satellite. They have pages of rules which are fine but it made checking in a lengthy process. Staff does not readily answer phone if you need help with navigation or something else. No outgoing mail service but P.O. is close by. Our coach is 45'. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

C-3

The Davenport Hotel, built in 1914 is a must see inside. Take a peak at the ballrooms as well. We had a very mediocre and expensive dinner there so eat elsewhere.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $57.00

Internet was horrible, no shade very clean, if you want to pay top dollar go elsewhere, no where to sit in the restrooms, never got Internet to work at my site. Otherwise very well manicured and clean. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

H

Safeway was only a 10 minute walk

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $30.00

Our daily rate was determined by our monthly fee. I think the regular nightly rate is about $50. Very clean park. Very friendly staff. Sites and roads made for fairly easy maneuvering. The site spacing was close, but not as tight as most RV parks, with a well maintained grassy area between the sites. Wifi was weak to nonexistent at the sites, but fairly decent at the nice clubhouse. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

G-15

We really liked Mt Spokane State Park!

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $59.00

This is a must stay park. The roads are paved and the sites are concrete with grass between each site. There is a very nice pet park with a poop station. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I gave the park a 9.5 and would have given a 10 if they recycled. We will stay here whenever we are in the area. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

D19
Concrete, Grass

Get direction to the Falls and the big red wagon.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

First of all it's not a campground. RV parking with utilities. If you are looking for RV parking to hook up and crash in Spokane this is the place. A lot of concrete and asphalt, compact, with few trees. We stayed here with our 25' travel trailer while helping our daughter move in Spokane. The place is clean and tidy. No RVs with plywood skirts and 100 gallon propane tanks that have not moved in 5 years. So you don't have that. But it's not a place you want hang around either. Crash and dash. They advertise cable TV. But there was no cable in our site, and over air channels were poor. I get better major network channels 65 miles away. The WIFI didn't work, at least with the password they wrote on my check in sheet. Showers are clean but spartan. No seating, no shelves in the shower, just kind of minimal. Bit of a mix up with our site. On-line I said I was bringing a 25' trailer but they didn't allow any length for a tow vehicle so they had me assigned to a 30' back in space. They said I could park the tow in an adjacent site, which was OK as I planned to unhitch anyway. But if we were doing a "park and go" I would not have been happy with the arrangement. So it is what it is. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

D4
Not big enough for my travel trailer

Anything but hang around the park. The park is easy to get in to, but leaving you can only go east on highway 2.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $60.00

Check in was quick and easy, just sign the 3 page document, get your directions and pay. Very new, had most everything you could want but shade. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access. Paid $5 for Wifi worked but not exceptional. There were quite a number of long term residents in various condition of RV's but everyone seemed friendly enough. Would stay there again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

c3

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

Are you affiliated with North Spokane RV Campground ?