North Spokane RV Campground

10904 N Newport Hwy
Spokane, Washington 99218

Elevation: 1947' (approx.)
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "North Spokane RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $60.00

Yes, it's new, paved, and spotless, just like a Walmart parking lot. The token patches of grass do nothing to soften the effect. The sites are close together. The opposing pull-thrus that share middle utilities are especially close. The back-ins are a joke. Unless you have a truck camper or short motor home or van, you won't fit. There is no accommodation for late check-ins. If you come after hours your water is locked off and the baths and showers are locked and you have no WiFi. Also, this park is on a noisy, busy highway. My wife found the traffic deafening. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $60.00

Well equipped relatively new park. Sites are close together, but concrete pads make setup easy. Traffic noise. Not close to freeway. Seemed pricey. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $64.00

We live in Mesquite NV. We have visited so many RV parks. From Georgia to Washington State. This is easily the cleanest location we have stayed. And all of the staff we have met are very nice. The dog walk is fenced, grass and very clean. Lots of games available. Horseshoes, Bocce Ball, etc. Very clean private showers, each with sink, toilet and oversized shower stall. Laundry room and activity room. If you like clean and extremely well cared for, you will love this park. This is our 2nd visit here and will definitely be staying here when we pass through again. This park is amazing. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

B-8

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $70.00

This is one of the top 3 campgrounds in which we have ever stayed. Everything is excellent and clean. I am so impressed by the layout. WiFi is excellent, so I don't know why the previous review had a problem. The location is great also. We increased our stay from 2 days to 5. Our satellite reception was perfect too. Finally a campground owner that doesn't treat their guests like second class citizens. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B-4
Concrete, Grass

Directly across the street is a Starbucks, a cool donut shop, and Frank's diner which is great. Within 5 miles is everything you could possibly need.

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

kks

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $70.00

First and foremost this is one of the cleanest RV parks we've been to and we've been around the U.S. a couple of times. The staff is very friendly and every time I saw or spoke to them they were busy cleaning...no wonder it's so clean. As others have commented, there is some paperwork, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. They have rules and I appreciate that they communicate those rules to everyone. Some people think rules don't apply to them and we've all been in parks where that happens. The cost is higher than most parks, but it seems to be the wave of the future. Didn't seem to notice the road noise although it is located on Hwy 2. Laundry room was, like everything else, very clean! Close to Costco. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

B-4

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $65.00

As other reveiwers have stated, the paperwork at this park is unbelievable. After you get checked in, though, the park itself is nice. The services worked well except for the Wi-Fi which was completely unusable. The campground itself is located right on US Highway 2, so there is a substantial amount of road noise which made sleeping difficult. It's a nice spot but I would look elsewhere if I were in the area again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

B13

Frank's diner across the street has excellent food. Make sure to try their homemade cobblers.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $48.00

This RV park is in the city with close access to Costco (.25 miles and they sell diesel), parks within 8 miles and downtown within 8 miles. It is all concrete with grass between the sites. The access is easy, the roads are wide and the pull through sites are long, thus big rig friendly. The place is immaculate. This RV park takes the prize on the most paper work to fill out upon arrival, but once you get through that crazy process (the place must be owned by a lawyer) all is good. On the one downside, this park does not have any shade as there are no trees. It makes it easy to navigate the park, but it can get quite warm. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt

There is a great dinner across the street from the park called Franks. I am sooo glad we did not discover it our first day as we would have been eating there every day.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $60.00

Great place to stay in Spokane. A bit pricey! But everything is very nice. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $48.00

This park is like new and very clean. The facilities are like new as well. It is a good place on the north side of Spokane to use as a base camp to explore the area. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $65.00

North Spokane Campground is easy to find, just follow your GPS. Check-in was quick and easy. Office staff was friendly and helpful. Paved roads were easy to navigate. Site was paved. Level and even. Full hookups were conveniently located and everything worked. Dog had an off leash park with grass and plenty of room to walk. This is a nice place to stay. We didn't use the pool or the laundry or the game room, bu they looked OK from the outside. It's a little pricey, it's nice. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

There's no legal left turn out of this campground and it was hard to find a place to turn around to go back the other way to the interstate. But there's another gate you can exit the campground that will take you to Nevada St. which goes both ways. Be sure and ask where the other gate is located.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $57.00

This is our second stay at the park. The park looks the same; everything is immaculate. There are private bathrooms with showers, plus stall toilets in another area. There's a beautiful and clean recreation room, clean laundry room, nice dog area, large playground, and a pool during the season. The unfortunate part is that "corporate" wants to keep the park "full" in the winter so there are many people here for extended visits. In fact, we were lucky to get a spot while we were visiting our son for almost two weeks. The previous time, July 2016, we visited most of the guests were "vacationing". This time a lot of the motorhomes and trailers had skirting around their unit and "stuff" holding up the skirting. That part was a bit messy. In addition, and more importantly, WiFi was horrible at our space. When I'm paying close to $60.00 a night, I expect to get good enough WiFi to view Facebook. Staff tried to reset the WiFi tower near us, regrettably, no success. Staff was very nice about it, but no WiFi no good review. We were able to use the WiFi in the recreation room, which is inconvenient to say the least. Cable TV is okay. Verizon was great, fortunately, because I could use my Verizon for a hot spot to pay bills, check emails, etc. We stayed 13 days. Laundry was $1.50 as was the dryer. Laundry cycle was 23 minutes, dryer was 45 min., and most of my clothes were dried in 30 min. We may try another park next time we stay. The rate was based on a weekly rate and then 6 days at a daily rate. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

D-15

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $60.00

Convenience has a price and I can vouch for that. I am appalled by the price that they get for people to stay in this park, but you know what I could rant and rave about the price till all my 2000 words are used up and this place still manages to stay full and here we are the 1st of October. Value aside this is a very nice park, it's new, everything is new and nice, but it's about $30 a night overpriced. Here's the deal if you stayed here for a month which I could do it would average out to about $20 a night electricity included but the daily which we are only here for three days is ridiculous it should not be 300% higher than the monthly daley it's way out of whack. Enough of the rant, the park has long pull throughs, all concrete, very level it has good cable TV (is very awkward to hook up). I could care less about the Wi-Fi because I don't use it anyway so I don't know about that, there is some traffic noise but it's minimal so if price has no boundaries then you will love this park. Welcome. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Frank's diner across the street very good you are close to Spokane right up division Street easy access very convenient

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

Price is for the weekly rate, daily is higher. This park is almost too nice - it has that "new suburban development" look, all pavement, lush grass, and no trees. That said, we enjoyed our stay here. The sites are big enough and level, and the roads are easy. The people were all quite nice and will work to accommodate your wants. The park is very well-maintained and clean. The front entrance is a bit annoying because you can only turn right leaving the park, and you will want to be going left most of the time. You can exit by a back gate on the northeast corner and turn to the south past the storage lot. Verizon cell and internet worked here. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

F-6
Concrete, Grass

Try Frank's Diner across the street. Lots of character and good food.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $65.00

This park is fairly new and is professionally designed and constructed, almost institutional. The sites are spacius, concrete slabs for your RV and a patio with a picnic table. The remainder of the property is well manicured grass. However, there are very few trees, which is why I gave it a 9 instead of 10. My assigned site got too much afternoon sun, and the staff were helpful to allow me to move to another. There is a back gate to go south on Hwy 395/2. Yes, several pages of rules is silly, but I would stay here again. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Motorhome.

G

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $57.00

Though there are few trees near the sites, the park is very nice with paved streets, concrete pads with patios, and nice grassy areas between the sites. Others mentioned the long list of rules. Between that and some comments made while checking in, the park seem less than welcoming at check-in. Also, I don't care for their cancellation policy. We made reservations well in advance and paid a deposit. If we had cancelled, no matter how far in advance, they would not have refunded our deposit. Instead, they keep it and give you a credit toward a future stay within the next 12 months. Not something I've seen before. They have a nice off-leash dog area, though they water at night and it's a bit swampy in the mornings. We camped at North Spokane RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near North Spokane RV Campground

Are you affiliated with North Spokane RV Campground ?