4 Poor

Dallas Pike Campground

Triadelphia, West Virginia

11 Dallas Pike
Triadelphia, West Virginia 26059

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites ?
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Dallas Pike Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $32.00

This is by far the worst campground there is. I have been camping many years and have never seen anything like this. The roads (ditches) to get to the sites are potholed, rutted and no RV should ever go on them. I was taken to two sites that it was totally impossible to get my 35ft Winney into, then taken to a third site that was flooded because of a water leak some where. I parked on the wrong side of the patio, as I sure could not have gotten into the other side. Then when I tried to hook into water and sewer, there was none. Was asked if I could not go one night without water and sewer. I said no and demanded a refund of my $32. Was told no refunds. I talked to the owner and she told me they would put the money back on my card. Which as of 3 1/2 weeks later they still have not. Please if you are traveling this way, STAY AWAY from this "campground".

By far one if not the worst campground in the USA. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $32.00

I am currently still staying here and will be here until November. My boyfriend and our two children ( 2 year old and 4 month old) in lot 1 we like it here and have no complaints we are actually helping fix the place up so that way the negative comments can stop! It's not that bad here honestly if it was we wouldn't still be here. The owner is an excellent person to get along with and so are the employees! I haven't had rides to get to point a to point b and they have offered anytime i needed to go somewhere! They are not rude at all like most comments say! Yes I think this is a great place to stay if you are wanting a one night stay or monthly! Lots are nice some lots wooded some concrete electric trash water sewage and cable included very nice place

Thanks. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Wal-Mart .5 miles tons of food places and jcpenny khols

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $32.00

This is off Exit 11 on Interstate 70. They have a permanent section and a temporary section. The front permanent section looks easy to get into and is close to the office. The temporary section is up the hill and very cumbersome to drive to, rutted road. Let's say, I held my breath. The manager was very nice and led in front of me to show me which spots I could choose from. The temporary area is quite rustic, despite having full hookups. Lots of trees, and great shade. Sites are far from being level. The sites were so out of level, I didn't even bother putting down my stabilizers. I had trouble with my cable connection, it wouldn't work. So, the owner and someone in the next spot over helped to get it working. Let's just say, you don't want to know how they got it working. The manager knew I was traveling alone and didn't have a tow car and said if I needed anything, they would get it for me. The manager is willing to do anything to help you out. I thought that $32 was a bit pricey, but this may be average for this area, and since it was July 4th time, beggars can't be choosers. The manager told me that a shopping area was about half a mile away, but I didn't check this out. I just stayed put in my RV for three days, after holding my breath to get up the rutted road. The manager said it's ok to unhook and go in and out if needed. This is ok for an overnight, but wouldn't use if for a destination. It was pretty quiet during my stay. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2008 - $32.00

This is a VERY TIRED park. Would NOT stay here again if in the area...enough said! We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Dallas Pike Campground

Date of Stay: September, 2008 - $30.00

There are four concrete pads at the entrance to the site, but access to those pads is nearly impossible. The receptionist told us we could take our 42' motorhome around the paths of the campsite to come back into the site we were assigned. She didn't tell us that the paths were passable to smaller rigs, but not designed for big rigs. Swimming pool was green. Owner was pleasant, when he was at the campground. Will not go back again, under any circumstances. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2007 - $28.00

Park is located just off I-70. We stayed here for about a week. Noise from I-70 is not bad. My advise though it not to arrive here after dark, like we did, as there is only one way in and one way out. Roads to camp sites are rustic and winding. Office staff does escort you to your site so that helps. Some of the overnight sites are on very nice cement pads with plenty of of room. Cable TV offers lots of channels. This park appears to do very little in the way of maintenance. Roads, playground and pool are not maintained. We found the office staff to be nice and friendly. Wonderful shopping and restaurants nearby at the Highlands. Could be a great park if they would spend a little money to fix it up! We would definitely stay here again if in the area. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $28.00

Stayed here overnight to watch a Steeler came on cable. The sites are spread out and well shaded. The staff are very laid back and helpful. Swimming pool and grounds are not maintained very well and the playground looks old. Overall, not bad for overnight, cement pad site with deck and solid 50Amp hook up. Best of all site was $28. We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $32.00

I cannot believe anyone could rate this park as anything but poor. Granted once you are in your site it's not bad. Sites are concrete pad, and you are parked in a single file two rigs on a pad. The part that really is bad about this place is the way you get in. The road is dirt, approximately 1 mile from the office to the sites. It is the trip from hell going through the wooded areas, negotiating up and down hills through soft ground and stones. I thought I was going to get stuck on more than one occasion. Also having to make a 90 degree turn at the bottom of one hill trying to miss the trees and not take off my awning or the side of my trailer was enough to convince me I would never go here again! We camped at Dallas Pike Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Dallas Pike Campground

Are you affiliated with Dallas Pike Campground ?