Lake of the Woods Campground

Wautoma, Wisconsin

N9070 14th Ave
Wautoma, Wisconsin 54982

• Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Lake of the Woods Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $55.00

This is an old park with a lot of seasonal campers. It's a little hard to navigate but really should not be a problem. The sites are not very level or well marked on where you should park. Some of the pedestals were shared with other sites and you could move the fire rings anywhere you want. Overall its pretty run down. The plus side is it's located in a stand of beautiful pines, if camping with a group you can park your rigs any which way you want. All of the seasonal folks we encountered were nice and our group had a good time. If passing thru for the night I would look elsewhere but if you have a group that is looking for a place to go might be worth checking out. We camped at Lake of the Woods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $52.00

I am not one to leave poor reviews, but this place was not good. We stayed here while visiting relatives in the area. We had reservations for 2 days and we stayed one day and left. We had a full hook-up site reserved and paid for in advance. We arrived and checked in and went back to our site and the was only about 35' long and that was being generous. They knew when I made the reservation that I had a 38' 5th wheel, it was also on the paperwork at check in and they still assigned me the site. After sitting at the site and trying to figure out how a trailer was to even park in here, one of the office staff drove out and pointed out to me how they generally park in here. He comment "you have a big unit for this site." I went back to the office and picked a different site, got a water and electric from a full hook up we were originally to have that was paid for. I ask them if there was any difference in price and they said it was about $20 difference , but there would be a $10 site transfer charge and it would all have to be approved through the manager who would come and talk to me the next day. He never hunted me down to talk to me and never called me on my cell phone the number in which they had from my original reservation. I was very disappointed in there service and all the amenities that they were supposedly to have that we did not see. It appeared that the park was not very well maintained. The pool was nice, but had an awful lot of chlorine in it. I will not be returning and am still waiting on that phone call for my refunded difference from the manager. We camped at Lake of the Woods Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand, Grass

I would find another place to stay.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $33.00

We enjoyed our stay here. Lots of things to do here (see their web site). We will definitely visit this campground again soon. We camped at Lake of the Woods Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake of the Woods Campground

Are you affiliated with Lake of the Woods Campground ?