Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort

• Arcade Games Arcade Games yes
  • Putt Putt Mini-Golf Putt Putt Mini-Golf yes
  • Pond Pond yes

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $59.00

Kind of expensive even with the Passport America discount. Kind of geared towards families with small children. We stayed for a couple of days during the week. Very convenient to the Dells attractions downtown. Never tried the WiFi, but my Verizon MiFi had plenty of bars and worked great for my Internet needs. Our site was unlevel and had I not had an auto-level would have requested another site! A tree branch kept me from trying to raise my TV antenna, but I wasn't here to watch TV anyways, no way I could get satellite access with the tree cover at my site. I was very careful and had no issues getting into my spot, but this campground is not really big rig friendly. Narrow roads and tree branches barely taller than 13'6" in many spots. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Very convenient to Wisconsin Original ducks, and Tommy Bartlett's Water Show and Noah's Ark Water Park.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $89.00

We camped here with our grandkids about two years ago. We returned with the them again and found the campground to be slightly older and in need of repair. Specifically the restrooms are showing their age and, in my opinion they need a complete redo. On the plus side the sites are spaced out nicely and all utilites worked fine. Previously there were a lot of kid oriented games and activities, not so much this time. The main pool was fine the kiddie pool was not open when we arrived and when they did open the area the water was much too cold. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Great area for exploring the "DELLS", easy access from the interstate. Close to all the attractions. Enjoyed the Tommy Bartlett Water Show and the Tommy Bartlett Exploratory. IMO both were worth the time and money.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $73.00

This park, near all Dells attractions, is a nice park. Clean grounds and paved (but narrow) roads. We arrived early but the staff was so accommodating. Our reserved site was still occupied, but they found us a new site, helped us disconnect our toad and back our motorhome in. Unfortunately, the site wasn't completely level and our RV doesn't have levelers, but we managed! The salt water pool was nice as well as the pool activity area, included in your stay, allowing our 10 year old to have fun (and we didn't have to pay high watermark admissions in the Dells). Staff was very nice and we appreciated the enthusiastic foreign exchange students so eager to help and saying hi when they walked past your site. Sites are a little close and we were happy to leave early on a Saturday before the park was too crowded and it was still a little tight getting out. Overall, nice park, nice time and a nice place to stay if you are visiting the Dells? We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $55.00

This campground is OK. I have great memories of staying here when I was a kid. We were here back in 05. And I don't remember the highway noise being as bad as it was! The full hookup sites are somewhat tight, but being at an angle your door opens to the areas behind the RV's which is a very open "common" area and are kind of private. The kiddie water play area is nice for younger kids and the the water slide and pool will hold the older kids over till you go to the big water parks in town. Sites are fairly level, with mine requiring about 2" of boards under my tires to level. Hookups were good and worked great. All in all, a nice kid oriented campground close to all the Dells attractions. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $75.00

Very disappointed. False advertisement. They don't have a water park. They have 1 slide, and the kids got very little use. They had only one lifeguard. She had to work between the new kiddy splash pool and the bigger pool. We were here at the end of June and the water was ICE cold. They did state they were training new people to work here. But you would think they would have people ready to go. For the money we spent I would not recommend staying here. Bath rooms were clean, Showers were good. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Truck Camper.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $90.00

I come here at least once a year. This is the first time I almost regret it. I usually do an earlier season stay, but I found out that August is a very busy month at this campground. Just packed wall to wall with people. I found it hard to use the pool because of how crowded it was. For some reason the kiddie pool was closed as well. We were on a red carpet suite site... WiFi not sustainable back there. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $20.00

Very nice park, paved roads, no low hanging branches. We had a pull through site. Not many pull through's, mostly back in's. Awesome kids park, although we were here out of season. Lots of things for them to do. Wisconsin Dells are beautiful and you are only a short drive away. Staff was great and helpful. We used our Passport America rate. We would stay here again. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $99.00

Park is very expensive in the summer and became more expensive when I moved to a red carpet site. I did this because the standard sites are very unlevel and tight. The road noise from the interstate is constant and annoying. The park has a lot to do for kids, and it has an extremely well stocked store. I think I would look for another park, should I return. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $90.00

For some, this may be a great place to stay, for us, it was way too much money for a campground. They had decent sites with a pool and small water play area. We were shocked that the putt putt was an additional $5 per person (Are you serious!?!) It is conveniently located near Wisconsin Dells, this was a pass through for us, we only stayed one night on our way to Mt. Rushmore. I wouldn't go back due to the high cost. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $37.00

This was not our first time here. But this time, it was so early in the season that I believe there were only 3 of us in the park. 1 overnighter came in but was gone by morning. It snowed, and weather was horrible, but that was not Yogi's fault. We came for Mother's Day festivities. The park took care of us. On Mother's Day Yogi brought food and a rose for my wife. The pool wasn't open yet but considering the weather that didn't matter. There were some activities for the kids, but seeing we were the only one's using the activities they were minimized. I like this campground; It will continue to be a once a year or so stop for us. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2009 - $89.00

The park was very well kept. My site was a little tight to get into (38 foot 5th wheel with crewcab long bed truck). Great place for kids, lots of activities. Pool was a little small for the amount of people, but the kids water play area was very nice. My nieces (7 and 9) were very happy all weekend. We are planning to go back next year for a longer stay. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $38.00

Very nice campground for the kids, lots for them to do. A little on the expensive side, but worth it with all the activities. Clean, decent sized sites, friendly staff. Close enough to all the Dells activities you can drive to enjoy them if you choose, but far enough away to enjoy that quiet, relaxing camping environment. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $80.00

We got to our site and the trees were too low for our camper so we asked if we could move. We moved and went for dinner and got back and realized that the power was not working. Nobody was able to help us until morning. In the morning we were told by the maintenance man that they were aware of the problem but we had to move our camper again. There weren't sites available where our camper would be facing the playground so we went to a cheaper site. We paid for the Yogi Sites- (boating and golf included). Boating was never available. The store and game room was not always open and we had to deal with a crying disappointed child many times. There were multiple events that were supposed to be available for the kids that were never done. We were told it was because they were short staffed due to some schools still going on. The pool slide was only run by request and the children s pool was open twice in the 3 days we were there. The snack bar and all events by the pool were closed. Staff never showed up for the hayride. The campsites were very loud and right next to the interstate. We did complain and not one person said sorry. We were just told " we can do these things by request". This was not true. When we asked about the kids pool being closed, we were told they could only run one pool at a time due to staff shortage. The staff that was watching the pool was also the activity person so that took care of all the activities being canceled also. Our whole reason for going early in the season was to avoid some of the rush. We had to pay the same rate everyone else does later in the season and did not get to use half of the amenities. We will never go back to this particular Jellystone. We also heard from many others that they also will not be back. If they did not have staff for everything they advertise they offer, they should NOT be open. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $70.00

The only reason it earned less than a zero was the water park, which my two year-old adored. But I cannot recommend this to anyone, honestly. Not only is it overpriced at $70+ a night for a VERY cramped spot, we were put directly across from the dumpster which was overflowing when we arrived and the same as we left. Multiple times I complained about the smell and each time promised it would be removed to no avail. The young staff members were very friendly but the administration seemed much more concerned with selling spots than pleasing clients. VERY poor. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $39.00

We stayed for the Boo Boo Birthday Bash over Memorial Day weekend. The fourth day was free so we arrived a day early. Campsite was great, though pitched a bit on the excessive side. My jacks had to extend far enough to raise the front wheels off the ground. On a positive note, it did rain and the ground water ran off quickly away from the campsites. Our dog was welcomed, and there are a lot of activities for the kids. The water-park is OK, however the main swimming pool really needed to be cleaned as pine needles littered the pool. As this is a family based campground, kids are everywhere but I found most to be very respectful. The campground is right off the highway, which is not that bad, but at night time the noise is very noticeable. By turning on a fan I was able to drown out the sound of the traffic. If it wasn't for the pool cleanliness and the highway, I would have rated this campground higher. We will return to this campground. We camped at Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort?