Jackson, Wyoming

Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts)

Recent Rate: $99 8/2015

Latitude: 43.5203996103051
Longitude: -110.841692090034

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?

Oooooooo

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $99.00

RV Park located outside of Jackson Hole, WY in Wilson. Drive into park narrow passing rows of rental cottages. Gravel streets & sites are very narrow for big rigs. Large and mid size trees so good luck with sat TV. Do not know what the rate is as I am with a group and sites are Pre-paid by tour. Fire ring had leftover coals in it and not cleaned out. This is not a premium RV park....no thrills. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

Being outside of Jackson Hole, it is a drive into town. Next time I will stay in town.

MargaretL

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $113.00

Way, way, way overpriced, but no place else to stay for that one night. Sites are close and barely usable. Our sewer hose connection was under the neighbor's picnic table; our neighbor's slide almost touched ours. Dog poop droppings around our site. Fire ring practically touching the RV and not usable. People not friendly nor accommodating. The cabins look nice, but the RV portion is bad-worse and most expensive we've seen. Do NOT stay here-stay on the side of the road instead if you have too, good grief! We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

Jackson Hole, Teton National Park

jjenkins58

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $144.00

We stayed here in a 40' 5th wheel. All roads and sites are gravel. The roads are narrow coming into the park but I was able to back into my site with no problems. The facilities were adequate and were clean. We had what they called a "premium back-in site" but do not know what "premium" meant because all the sites looked the same. For a premium site I would have expected concrete pads, paved roads, and cable (supposed to get in a couple of weeks) but that is not the case here. This is the most expensive CG we have stayed at in over 10 years that we have been traveling. I just suppose that being in this area, there is not much to offer. Because of the price, we would only stay here again if all other campgrounds are booked. On the positive side, the personnel here are very friendly and the CG is very quiet. The rate reflects a nightly rate of $125 plus taxes which was $19. This is the in season rate and reduces to $99 a night during the off season. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Fifth Wheel.

There are a lot of things to do in the area since it is close to Jackson Hole.

campers5350

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $79.00

We called this campground after not being able to get into a better campground that did not take reservations and was full before noon. We were told that there was one space left with full hookups that we could have. We were very grateful, until we heard that the nightly rate was $79. We did not pay that much, even in the Florida Keys right on the Gulf! This campground is very mediocre. The drive in is on a dirt road which is full of potholes. The lady at the desk for check-in was very nice and friendly. She welcomed me and said that she was glad we were here. We then proceeded to our site and began our hookup. We did not have any 50 amp service, even though the breaker said 50 amp. I then went back to the office and asked for help with our electrical hook up. I was told that the man would be at our site in 10 minutes. We waited almost an hour, and I called back to the office, just to get a recording. I left a message, heard nothing, and then went back to the office to again ask for help. The office gal again called the maintenance man and had to leave him a message. I told her I had seen him come to the wrong site to check the electricity. I also told her that I thought I saw his truck parked out back of the office. She said that if I could find him on my own to go ahead. So that is what I did. He did come right away. Then we found out that indeed we did not have 50 amp service, only 30 amp. In total, we wasted almost 3 hours on this problem. We were only there for three days, and had many things that we wanted to see and do in the Jackson area. They also have a pet policy that you cannot leave your pet in your camper unattended at any time. We love our dogs and would not in anyway harm them, but we always leave them in a temperature controlled camper when we want to do things that they cannot do. We have never heard of a pet policy like this in any campground, and we have traveled all over the United States. We would never stay at this campground again! We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Fifth Wheel.

Sealbch

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $99.00

Park was just OK. Very tight roads and some unkempt trees. My biggest complaint was several of their 50 amp sites the power did not work and they made no attempt to repair. At this price things should be in top shape. Real issue is the very hostile attitude of management. Will by pass this park next time. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

broncobillyaz

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $125.00

It was difficult to find this RV park. We had to call the clerk on duty to have her guide us via cell phone to the park. When we arrived, we noticed that the signage (Fireside Resort) does not correspond to the name of the RV park on their website. Also, the dirt road leading into the park was narrow and full of potholes making it difficult to prevent damage to the goods in our RV even at the slowest of speeds. The dirt roads in the park are narrow especially for a fifth wheel of our size (36'). The bathrooms were clean; however, they were old with peeling paint, in need of new toilet fixtures which were hard to flush, and the stalls were extremely narrow. Laundry costs were higher than what one would pay at other RV parks. This campground is not worth the high cost that is charged per night. We would not choose this RV park again. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Fifth Wheel.

Darfantin

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $99.00

This is not a park big rigs or any other rig would enjoy staying. The roads are very narrow, trees hang down on top of or on the sides of coaches, electric power is very low and nonexistent in some sites. I had to move from my assigned site due to only having 105 volts on 30 amp, and the 50 amp outlet did not have power. Staff less than friendly, and the entire camp needed some tender loving care. The Tetons are beautiful, Jackson Hole is beautiful, the Yellowstone River is beautiful but this camp is NOT. The price you pay is outrageous for the services you receive. I would not stay here again if I had a choice, but the camper has little choice in this area. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

CapeGreen

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $85.00

The campground itself was nice enough. Clean restrooms and showers. Some sites under trees, some not. The internet service was quite good. The roads are only one lane wide and it can be a bit tight in there. Even the main drive is a single lane and if two cars meet, they must be careful to get around each other. On all the info I had to get to the CG, it read, Jackson Hole Campground with address as a number and street name. When I arrived, I missed the CG because the sign outside has no reference to a campground; only Fireside Resort. Very confusing. After I got set up I found that there was only 50 amp service. I use 30 amp (which was on my reservation), but they didn’t bother to say anything when we signed in. My wife went to borrow a converter, that they sell for $24.00 but she had to put a $50 deposit on it. I also didn’t have a fire ring at my site. When I brought this up, they said I was at a new site and they would tell the maintenance man to dig one right away. It never happened. I think the owners here are more interested in their cabins and other things and collecting these huge fees. My cost per night includes taxes. We would not camp here again. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Travel Trailer.

Thomas Coopman

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $55.00

The normal rate here is $125/night. Because it was the end of the season we got a better rate. The roads are all gravel including the sites. I had to cut limbs in the entry road to get through and also at the site to be able to put my slides out. They are the only RV park which allow a 45 foot RV so they have the only game in the Jackson Hole area. The folks are friendly and accommodating. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

Roger n Jeff

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $80.00

This park is just OK. Hard to find as there is no sign at the entrance. The staff was friendly and helpful but getting int9 the sites with your rig is a bit difficult as the turns are short and trees inhibit easy access into site. The sites are also very close together...if you're looking for some privacy this is not the place for you. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Travel Trailer.

SET1953

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $75.00

This park is listed under one name but operates under another. When we arrived, we could not locate it because the name on the road was not the one which confirmed our reservations. The staff was disinterested and clearly wanted to get the customers out of the office as quickly as possible. Friendliness was not present. The sites were extremely narrow, with the the distance between our slide and the awning on the rig next to us was approx. 8". There was a tree stump directly under the tire tracks which made hooking up and unhooking difficult at best. Pulling out of the site required someone to be directing the driver to avoid hitting fire pits, trees and bushes located at the end of each site. All the trees were damaged from being run into. Their power supply was covered by a lean-to type structure and had a box window fan blowing directly onto it. There was no satellite service in spite of the fact that I'd requested it in my registration. We would not have stayed had they bothered to disclose this fact. They had many "fancy" cabins so I asked the staff what their future plans were for the RV section and they said to replace it with cabins. This did not surprise us, given the poor service and attitude toward the RV'ers. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Fifth Wheel.

LRunningbrook

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $79.00

This was a centrally located park but we would not stay here again. The hosts are not friendly nor accommodating and it very over priced for what they offer, which is not very much. It is not well maintained, the bathroom and showers are old and are in need of updating, the huge dumpster was constantly overflowing, unleashed pets were wondering the entire park and messing everywhere, sprinklers going constantly, wetting everything in sight and there didn't seem to be anyone monitoring them. There is also a lot of junk scattered around the perimeter. We plan on returning to Jackson Hole but will not be staying at this park. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Travel Trailer.

hillhomes

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $69.00

Way overpriced. Small sites. Old. No amenities. The next night we stayed at another campground. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

Indy317

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $49.00

We loved it here! The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The restrooms were extremely clean and the shower water was hot. There are no amenities, but we spent most of our time out and about, so we didn't miss them. The only reason I didn't give this campground a 10 was because of the size of our sites. We had a motor home and a travel trailer. The site the MH was on had a tree, so the slide couldn't be extended. The site the TT on was so close to the staff member on the site next to us that we couldn't put our awning out. Also, the pull-thru sites really aren't pull-thru as we both had to back out to leave our sites. WiFi and cable worked very well! We would stay here again. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Travel Trailer.

Scarab0088

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $59.00

This an odd but nice facility...the front is full of fancy cabins and there are "Glamping Tents" at the far back as part of the "Fireside Resort" (same address, different website and phone #). The RV spots are in the center of the park. The campground was clean, quiet, and had plenty of room between spots...we were in a premium - pull through (a bit more per night). Found out from locals that the park is on an Elk migration route and we saw Elk everyday we were there. We would use the park again. We camped at Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts) in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Jackson Hole Campground (now part of Fireside Resorts)?