This campground was deplorable. We were told that the water would not be on, but showers and bathrooms were available. When we got there, the bathrooms were horrid. Toilets looked like they had not been flushed in weeks. We tried to find the showers and the owner said that it was to cold to take a shower in the usual bath house so he told us to go to a guest lodge. The lodge was rented to a bunch of college kids who when we walked in on them were surprised to see us. They told us where the bathroom was and we walked in and quickly walked out. Filth everywhere. Mold on the shower and dirty filthy toilets. What you would expect from a bunch of college guys. There was clutter and old food sitting out on all the counters and the place was a mess. We went to our camper and locked the door. In the morning a young guy came up to us and told us that he couldn't believe the owner sent us to those showers. He had recently moved out because of the conditions. I can't believe the health department has not written them up for the conditions. I would not recommend this place to anyone, not even a pig.