I guess the best way to describe it "Thank God we surived", This was the dirtiest place I have ever seen, the heat was broke, windows did not close, rodent dropping on the top of the fridge, womans undergarments found on the floor, mold everywhere, and six truck loads of hunters showed up at 3:45 am, parked on the site, woke my children who where wrapped like tacos, and were nice enough to park on our fire pit so the only source of heat was out of the question. if I did not show up late at night with kids sleepy I would have left. Best of all the Campground owner believes it is a beautiful clean cabin, but was mad that I used the good pillow with little mold to block stuck open windows, when it is 37 degrees. She said, why did I not use the moldy pillows instead of the ones with little stains. And refused refund. DON"T STAY HERE, I HAVE PICS TO BACK ALL THIS UP.