The sites are poorly designed, very unlevel, and too close to your neighbor. The water pressure was low. The main power went off because to many campers with their A/C's on. The roads are muddy and not maintained. The bathrooms were dirty and had mold growing in them. There was trash all over. Many permanent campers did not maintain there rigs. The water (broken handle), sewer (inlet was cut off flush to the ground), and electrical hookups (pole was knocked over) were busted, but worked (amazing). We won't go back here. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.