Video drive-through of Skamokawa Vista RV Park in Skamokawa WA.

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by vtofa, May 24, 2017.

1. vtofa

vtofa
    Expand Collapse

We just spent a couple of days there and made a video of the park camping sites and drove around the park.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

What a neat video! Allow me to be the first to thank you for taking the time to make this and show it on the forum. Anyone contemplating a stay at this park will no doubt appreciate being able to do a "drive thru" and get some great ideas of how the park is laid out and how the various spaces are arranged, etc. Love the piano music, who was the artist if I may ask? Will definitely check this park out next time we are passing thru the area...................

Thanks and regards, BankShot...............(aka Terry)

KatheyC likes this.
  3. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

vtofa, thanks for posting your video of the park. I appreciate how you covered the entire area and the facilities. If I ever get down to that way, I'll be sure to check out this place.

KatheyC likes this.
  4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the video post! I know it's only wishful thinking, but a video like that of all parks would be a dream come true... :D

KatheyC and BankShot like this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I agree, I wish all RV parks and campgrounds would contact the Google Earth team and ask them to please feel free to drive thru their facility next time around. I've run across a few parks that have let them in and it's really nice to drop down to street view and actually drive around the park you are contemplating visiting. Sure gives a different perspective than just their website. Then again I know there some parks out there that wouldn't want us to see what actually "lurks inside" the front entrance............. :eek: Hopefully a bunch more park owners will read this thread and make that happen. Do ya thunk...........???

All the best, BankShot............(aka Terry)

KatheyC and NYDutch like this.
  6. Vicki K

Vicki K
    Expand Collapse

This was so cool! What a great idea!

7. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Liked the waterfront sites the best but the whole place looked fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Mike