New from Pennsylavania; need help with uploading photos

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by LibraryMom, Jun 11, 2017.

1. LibraryMom

LibraryMom
    Expand Collapse

Hi, enjoy reading the reviews before we choose our destinations. They are very helpful! Especially since we have a large 5th wheel and it's good to know how hard or not it is to maneuver on a campground's road. I have written a couple of reviews, which went fine, but have trouble with uploading photos. Is there a "post" button after the photo file is chosen to upload and a description of the photo is entered? The bottom of the "box" after the description field is kind of cut off and I can't drag that box up my screen to see if there is anything else I need to do. Would love to share some photos, if anyone has any ideas about this. Thanks!

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I hope you made out okay with photo uploading. I remember having a similar problem on a few uploads, now going off my very poor memory I think I backed out and readjusted where the upload window showed up or maybe my main screen settings or maybe dragging out my main screen. One of those "I'll try tweaking this or that"

Welcome to the forum! If you have questions on places to stay or just want to share a experience this is the place!

Don't forget to post lots of reviews as we all benefit and learn

Mike