"Missing Review?"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, May 25, 2017.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

No big deal but I recently sent in 7 reviews from our recent trip. 6 of them have been posted but not the 7th. It was for Fort Beale RV Park in Kingman, AZ. I realize you folks are no doubt swamped with reviews now as we are entering the busiest RV travel time of the year but if by some chance it did get lost or misplaced, etc. let me know and I'll do another one..............

Thanks for checking on this, BankShot............(aka Terry)

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The only review I found from you for Fort Beale is from April 2016, so unfortunately we did not get the most recent one. I'm sorry, but you will need to submit the newest review again. Let us know when you have done this, and I will check to be sure we received it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Texasrvers. I redid the review and resubmitted it. Appreciate the assistance on this............

Regards, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

4. 2mainiacs

2mainiacs
    Expand Collapse

Maybe this thread is too old to post to but -- I submitted 3 reviews so far from our 7 week trip this spring about a week or two ago -- how long before they show up? I will submit more reviews if they are going to show eventually as I found that during our trip I went almost always on where to stay from campgrounds reviewed here. If they are not going to show I won't bother.

5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

We apologize for the delay but at this time of year hundreds of reviews come in every day. To ensure the kind of quality you expect in our reviews we prefer to have a North American-based admin read every review before it is posted. At the moment the delay time between submitting a review and having it posted is about 10 days. We apologize for the delay but we think it's worth a small delay to ensure the highest quality of reviews possible.

Joel (AKA docj)

#5 docj, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  6. 2mainiacs

2mainiacs
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for replying Joel and I will work on some more reviews. I can see where there could be lots of reviews at this time of year. I wish I had written them nightly as I traveled, which was my original intent but......life got in the way :eek: and I nightly spent hours looking for the next campgrounds to call when we were traveling.