How do we take our park out of RV Park Reviews?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Deer Creek Motorcoach Resort Galax, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Deer Creek Motorcoach Resort Galax

Your publication is a great help to folks looking for campgrounds, but Deer Creek Motorcoach Resort HOA in Galax, VA, is a small ownership based community - not a campground. We don't have an office or management staff, but one volunteer who takes calls from those interested in visiting our resort as a potential owner. We can't handle the number of calls we are getting about making reservations like a regular campground. We've sent several e-mails to RV Park Reviews about removing us from your site, but have had no response. How can we reach someone about removing us?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thank you for informing us about this. I'm sorry you feel you had trouble reaching us, but I can find only one other message from you which was logged into our Help Desk today at 4:46 am. I'm sure the Help Desk will respond to your message as soon as possible.

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Oh darn.......!!! We were just about to call Deer Creek Motorcoach Resort and book 47 coaches for a month's stay............. :(

Sorry, just couldn't resist saying that............. :D

I did check out the website and it looks like a really nice facility. Bet the folks living there really enjoy everything that goes on, etc. Carry on, I was just being my silly old BankShot self.......... o_O

Regard, BankShot...........(aka Terry)

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

This isn't such an uncommon problem. I own a site at a similar park in Rockport TX. Even though, from time to time, we have a small number of short term rentals, the developer and I have agreed not to list the park in RVPR for exactly the reasons cited.