Lenth Of time For You To Post Review

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Golfman, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Golfman

Golfman
    Expand Collapse

How long does it take from the time someone summits a Park review to the time it is Posted on the Park Reviews Section?

Thank you,

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

The time is variable depending on how many reviews are being submitted daily and the availability of the volunteer editors. Right now is a very busy time not surprisingly, and the volunteers are also enjoying the summer camping season at times, so new reviews can take as long as 7-10 days to post. In the slower periods, 1-2 days is more the norm. The volunteers do a fantastic job, but they're RV'ers too. Reviews that have to be returned for changes will also take longer of course.

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The time it takes for a review to be posted varies quite a bit though out the year. During most times of the year reviews are posted within a day or two. However, during the summer camping season we get many more reviews per day, and therefore, it takes us longer to process them. Also please understand that ours is a volunteer staff, and we too like to travel in the summer which can add to the delay. We post reviews as quickly as we can, and your patience is appreciated.

4. Golfman

Golfman
    Expand Collapse

Ok, thank you.

Was getting a bit concerned over one I posted a couple of days ago. It included info to folks that I wished I could have had before we camped there. Hoping to help others.

Thanks again.

5. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

My reviews have showed up very quickly so you guys are doing something right. Thanks for what you do. I am a moderator on another site and I know how it works.