" Number of States Visited "

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Aug 20, 2017.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just noticed that the number of states listed that we have visited is 4. In actuality we have visited and stayed in 5 states to date. They include California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. No big deal but 5 states shows "mo betta" as an RVer than does 4........... :D If anyone has time to check and make that change to 5 states visited to date, that would be appreciated................

Continue the great work you all do.................

Best regards, Terry..................(aka BankShot)

2. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

It was clearly stated in 1936 by Postmaster General James Farley, "“There are forty-seven states in the Union, and the Soviet of Washington.” :p

BankShot likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

That's kind of a strange one, I have had the campground visited pins not show on my profile but never the state's visited.

Mike

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Are you sure about WA? I don't see a pin on that state on your profile map or a review posted for a WA park? You do know you can't just stay in the state to get it counted. You have to submit a review for the park or otherwise the system can't count it. :rolleyes: (In case you didn't know, my last 2 comments were just funnin' with you.)

BankShot likes this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Boy do I got egg on my face Texasrvers.......... :oops: I thought we had stayed in Washington a couple of times but was mistaken after I did some more checking. Just goes to show what happens when the "second thing" goes. Sorry about that, I deserve your last two comments 100% with an extra 10% added on for future good measure in case I do it again. I could have sworn we stayed at a park or two in Washington but turns out we haven't...........yet............ :D

Thanks for bearing with an old guy whose memory banks aren't what they once were. My son tells me I have a 1/2 mbyte of RAM left and it's failing daily now. So sad when that happens......... :(

Thanks for your patience with an old guy......... BankShot..........(aka the Old Guy)

mdcamping and NYDutch like this.
  6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Hey, you know I couldn't pass up a chance to tease you a bit. But the sad truth is I'm right there with you.

mdcamping, BankShot and NYDutch like this.
  7. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

mdcamping and BankShot like this.
  8. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Been to Washington many times but when we go we stay at my significant other's son's place as he has hookups. For some reason I was thinking that we must have at one time stayed at a regular RV park/campground. Sort of a "short circuit" going on if you will. We plan on doing some more traveling in that state and then we will be able to add it to our list for real. The old RAM just ain't what it use to be, but I will do my best not to make this mistake again. Travel safe everyone, and happy eclipsing today if you are in an area where you will be watching it..................... :D

Regards, BankShot................. (aka Terry)

#8 BankShot, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  9. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

"Been to Washington many times but when we go we stay at my significant other's son's place as he has hookups."

Well... you could add it as a campsite. 30 or 50amp? :D

BankShot likes this.
  10. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

30 amp service only but for the price we pay it can't be beat anywhere. And we have no neighbors on either side nor across or in back of us.............. :p

11. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member