Review I posted

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Aileen, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Aileen

Aileen
    Expand Collapse

I posted a review on a park in Hurricane, Utah, Willow Wind RV Park, about a week ago, and it is still pending approval. I posted several others that were approved immediately. Is this one not being approved because it was a negative review for this park? Just wondering.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I'm not sure why the one review got separated from the others you posted. Sometimes our system will flag a review for additional scrutiny but it has no way of telling if a review is favorable or unfavorable. Anyway, your review has now been approved and is online. By the standards we are accustomed to here, it wasn't all that negative a review. If you thought your review was harsh, all I can see is try reading a few really negative reviews!

3. Mark Tognazzini

Mark Tognazzini
    Expand Collapse

I have the same experience i posted several reviews all were approved except the negative review is still pending are you sure your system does not flag the negative reviews?

4. kalm_in_nj

kalm_in_nj
    Expand Collapse

Likewise I posted a negative review last week and it's still "pending".
    What's going on guys???

5. Mark Tognazzini

Mark Tognazzini
    Expand Collapse

I just posted the last one for our recent trip which was positive and it was approved immediately Very strange

6. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

One thing that nearly always triggers a review hold is the use of personal names, whether favorable or unfavorable...

mdcamping likes this.
  7. kalm_in_nj

kalm_in_nj
    Expand Collapse

ok but here's my review. No personal names.

Pending Approval

[​IMG]
    kalm_in_nj
    Review Count: 3
    States Visited: 2
    Helpful Reviews: 5

8. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I have removed the display of your review from this thread because this is not the place to post it. I also wanted to comment on the reasons your second review has not been posted yet. Again a public forum is not the place to discuss the specific reasons a review is not posted, but I can say that in general there are several things in the review that would have caused our system to hold it for further reading. Containing personal names is a very common reason this happens, but that is not the only reason by any means. Also you stated that you submitted your review "last week. '" Actually we received it yesterday on 7-21-19. This is our busy time of year, and it takes us a little longer to approve reviews than usual. We will look at your review as soon as we can, and we appreciate your patience.

BankShot, mdcamping and NYDutch like this.