HI

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by a.d, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a.d

a.d
    Expand Collapse

Its a dopers dream if you ever did see. Like a cheap hotel on a week end night. You have your prescript med, meth and of course good old smoke. Some will even deliver. Back ground check? Credit yes, No real criminal check. No matter of what kind of offender or on parole or probation (CA meg---- law zip 93307 of Taft Hwy and . Management ????. Ninety percent full timers. Before you all jump on it. I am not saying that all full timers are not hard working or law abiding citizens. Trailer year or condition seems not to matter. This was in the summer months when most parks were filled to capacity. Do not know about winter.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

How about redoing that post and make it so that some of us "dopers" can understand just what it is you are trying to tell us. I must be clueless.......... :rolleyes: But hey, if you say it, it must be true and I'll make sure to keep my distance from wherever it is I'm supposed to stay away from. In the summer that is because you don't know what goes on during winter..................right........???

Thanks for the heads up on this. Or perhaps I should say heads down...............

Regards, BankShot.............I think.......???

mdcamping and NYDutch like this.
  3. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Sounds like this should have been a review instead of a forum post. Please use the submit review option on the park you had in mind... in the meantime I'm closing this to further discussion - thanks for understanding :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.