Hello from western Canada!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Dale2000, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Dale2000

Dale2000
    Expand Collapse

My wife and I are hoping to acquire a diesel pusher motorhome in the next while, and travel as much of North America as possible over the years. We have already done a fair bit of travelling with our dually pickup and Arctic Fox camper, but find with just a single slide that it's cramped quarters over longer periods. The ability to have a larger unit so we can take friends or grand-kids in the future is another endeavour we'd like to try. Of course finding a quality vehicle to pull is another issue to be looked at, as I've seen many Jeeps, so that may be an option for those times one might want to try out some of the 'back-roads' in some areas!

We've camped now for over 40 years, so we're not new to this style of enjoyment, but now that we're older, meeting others doing and enjoying the RV lifestyle would be a worthwhile option for sure. The thought of moving with the warmer weather as many others do, along with seeing 'the sights' with them should be fun indeed. Now, coming up with the right unit at the right price, and hitting the road will be something to look forward to!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the forum. We will look forward to your reviews once you get that motorhome and start your travels.

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum Dale2000. Sounds like a great new adventure awaits you shortly. Going from a travel trailer to a Class A motorhome will be a big change but take it from a Class A owner, the views out the front windshield are so much "mo betta" than from the cab of a truck. The panorama of everything just seem to wrap around you as you venture on down the highways and byways. By all means let us know what you end up with and as Texasrvers stated above, we will certainly look forward to reading your reviews of where you go and stay, etc. once you get underway...............

All the best, BankShot...............(aka Terry)

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Hello from the far far away, east coast USA! Were not known for our destination type camping but we do have a few places under the radar worth seeing! :cool:

Enjoy your new DP and hope you have many years ahead on the open roads!

opps I almost forgot, don't forget to post lots of reviews!

Mike

5. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the group from another Canadian (well an import to Canada), from the eastern slopes of the Rockies. Look forward to reading your reviews.

6. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

And another welcome from a fellow Canadian. At present, we hail from the West (Wet) Coast close to Victoria but in one more month we become full timers. We love our class A and we tow a Jeep. I hope you enjoy you enjoy yours as much as we like ours.

Looking forward to your input.

Darrell

7. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Forgot to add that I am also a fellow Canadian, born and raised in Vancouver. I have never considered myself as an ex-Canadian as "once a Canadian, always a Canadian"............. :D

BankShot................(aka Terry)

Hutch333id likes this.