1. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

No worries, Terry... When we're not on here, mostly we just complain about you. :rolleyes::D:D

BankShot likes this.
  2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

SAY WHAT.............!!! Who me...........??? I'm harmless. Besides you'd have to be in a line behind my co-pilot to do that and she's relentless and wouldn't let you guys get a complaint in edgewise, or otherwise............... :p

#22 BankShot, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    NYDutch likes this.
  3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I was going to add my two cents but since I will be considered an upstart kid, I'll be careful. When we lived in the "Snow and Ice" country (Calgary) we used a form fitting ADCO. It worked well but was a pain to put on and take off if there was a snow covering. (We used to start early and end late). I finally gave up until we moved the the Wet Coast. Then we used it only one year. It was engineered for the cold and snow not for the wet and warm. The whole of our coach was green with fungus. It was so gross! We never used it after that. It stayed much cleaner without it. I think Terry's idea of a "breathable" shelter is a better idea. Or, in our case, this year, it will be better to winter south in the warm and dry. No need to cover at all.

Darrell

NYDutch likes this.
  4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

I agree, Darrell, wintering south beats covering the RV by a mile! ADCO does make covers that "breath" better than the ones recommended for snow country though, including a Tyvek cover, as I recall, that was specifically recommend for warm areas where sun exposure is more of an issue than snow.

5. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I bought our motorhome used, and it actually came with an Adco cover. I never used it for two reasons.

Had already heard the horror stories about how difficult they are to put on/take off and needing two people. Also because we usually take our first trip during our kids spring break. This is the last week in March, which is the 2nd snowiest month here in Colorado.
    If it's hard to remove with no snow, I can't imagine how much harder it woud be with 1' of snow.

Sold the cover a couple if years ago for $100.00.