New

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by duane44, Nov 9, 2017.

1. duane44

duane44
    Expand Collapse

Glad to found this community. Wifey and I are planning to start the trip and RV hobby and thought to equip ourselves with some good knowledge first. This seems the right place. I'll be lurking around.

mdcamping likes this.
  2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of helpful folks here, so don't hesitate to questions.

duane44 likes this.
  3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard Duane. We are all here to learn. There is always someone out there that can help with a problem or offer a suggestion.

Darrell

duane44 likes this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Ditto to the above Duane44. Question..........Does the "44" stand for the length of the RV you plan to buy or the year you were born?............:D Either way, as Dutch and Darrell noted you will find loads of useful info here and many knowledgeable folks who will be there to lend an ear as well as suggestions and advice when asked or needed. Be sure to write reviews on the places you stay at as we all benefit from them in one way or another. Enjoy your "lurking" and be sure to join in with your advice and/or suggestions on those topics discussed here on the forum...............

Happy and safe travels, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

duane44 and mdcamping like this.
  5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Hi Duane44 and welcome to RVPR.

Pay no attention to Bankshot, ;) as we all know 44 must be the Campgrounds & Reviews you plan on visiting and writing every year! :D :p

Anyhow love to hear what kind of RV you plan on traveling with and where you want to visit! :cool:

Any questions or experiences to share this is the place, as we have lots of friendly members here on the forum!

See you around the campfire!
    Mike

duane44 and BankShot like this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Duane44 - As mdcamping.......(aka Mike) stated pay no attention to me. Take 50% of what i say with a grain of salt. The other 50% pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back and enjoy all the BS..:D
    You'll get use to the folks on the forum in time. Me? Well that may take a tad longer..... :rolleyes:

BankShot..............(aka Terry)

#6 BankShot, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    duane44 and mdcamping like this.
  7. Paul and Susan

Paul and Susan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard. I just joined too. This site has lots of good information on campsites and equipment.

duane44 likes this.
  8. duane44

duane44
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! No, I just added "44" to my username in case someone uses "Duane" as username.

BankShot likes this.
  9. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, I still think it's got something to do with the length of the RV you are contemplating traveling down the road in.......... :rolleyes: My significant other/co-pilot tried talking me into buying one of them big muthas when we started out and I wanted nothing to do with one that long and still don't................ :eek:

Again, welcome aboard the bus and don't be afraid to sit up front and keep those reviews and posts coming in................. :D

Regards, BankShot...............(aka Terry)

10. duane44

duane44
    Expand Collapse

Thanks again Terry!