Seasons greetings

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Fun finders, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Fun finders

Fun finders
    Expand Collapse

Here it is,almost time for the jolly old fat man to make his appearance. Where has this year gone? Time to start making our holiday plans for next summer. Heres wishing all of our members and friends a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year right back attcha Fun Finders. The year sure did fly by but we managed to put a lot of fun trip memories into our book as I'm sure you did also...........

Regards, BankShot................(aka Terry)

3. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

And I'll add the same right back to everyone! :D

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I'm also sending my wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a Happy (and Safe) 2018.

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!

....and oh how I wish we could skip the next 2 months and go right back into camping season! :cool:

Mike

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Come to Texas. It's camping season down here 24/7/365, and if we do get a cold snap, it is over in a day or two, and the temps are back up in the 70's.

BankShot and mdcamping like this.
  7. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

We both 55 and in a few yrs or so our hopes are to move south for retirement. We will be researching many areas favorable for retires, Texas may be one of them.

We want out of the northeast

Mike

8. Fun finders

Fun finders
    Expand Collapse

This morning it’s -15F on the Canadian prairies. We are also approaching retirement. Anywhere in the south west is our preference. We will be exploring that area this spring.

9. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Mike & Fun Finders - You both might want to check into a few areas in Arizona. We go there frequently and like that state a lot. I'd also recommend my state but the way the state has gone over the past decade or so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Way too many people living here now and gas prices are the highest in the country. Not nice when you only get 7.5 mpg in the RV. We may just have to join you in making a move out of state also to get away from what's happening here..................

Regards, Terry..............(aka BankShot)

10. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Merry Christmas to all from us as well.

Right now we are at our daughter's house in Calgary (-14 C / 6 F) while our coach waits for us in Palm Springs Ca.

Terry, I like your state and your gasoline prices might be the highest in the country, but they are still a lot less than what we Canadians pay at home. On my way down from Victoria, I think the highest price I paid was in Bakersfield but it was still under $3.80 Cdn /Gal. I paid about $1.30 / L in Victoria which works out to over $5.00 Cdn /Gal. Adding in the lower cost of Booze and Groceries, California is still a bargain in my books.

While it's nice to be with family and the grand kids for the holidays, I'm really looking forward to getting back to the warm on January 1st.

Hoping for a warm, happy & prosperous New Year for all.

Darrell 'n Jerry