Is there any way to mark our favorites

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Paul and Linda, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Paul and Linda

Paul and Linda
    Expand Collapse

I have been looking, but I can't find a way to mark our favorite campgrounds we find on here. Does site have this feature?

Paythebill likes this.
  2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Sorry, we do not have that feature yet. But we are hoping to add it in the future.

Paythebill likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I haven't used it but is that part of the features on https://www.rvtripwizard.com

Mike

Paythebill likes this.
  4. CEB002

CEB002
    Expand Collapse

They’ve been saying they are working on adding it forever, so I would not hold my breath. I rarely see this app updated.

Paythebill likes this.
  5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

With all due respect, I think your comment omits dozens of changes that have occurred on this website over the past several years, including the major transition from an outdated platform to the one in use today which took place several years ago. Not every change impacts the standard user interface, but the aggregated intent of all of them is to improve the user experience for reviewers, readers, site administrators and park owners. And it's not just the RVPR website that has been improved; there are also Android and iOS apps that didn't exist several years ago.

One might imagine that there are huge software teams hard at work improving all the websites you use daily, but that isn't necessarily the case. RVPR isn't part of a multi-billion dollar travel and leisure empire (which we tend to think gives it its "folksy, friendly flavor.") But that also means that its software platform changes in a more evolutionary rather than a revolutionary manner. Some things are simply easier to implement than others; just because we haven't implemented your favorite suggestion doesn't mean we haven't taken it seriously.

6. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

The copyright date for the reviews does show a 2018 date so updates have been happening .

#6 ForestWalker, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Paythebill likes this.