" THANK YOU EVERYONE

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Jan 6, 2018.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

This will be our sixth year on this forum and I have enjoyed being part of it very much. A great group of folks to ask questions of, discuss certain issues with and to also have a wee bit of fun on side with at times. Many questions I had early on were answered by this forum and were very helpful in getting us started on down the road, and to all those that contributed their knowledge and comments I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU. This is one of the best forums I've ever been part of and I hope someday someone on the forum will just happen to be staying at the same park we are staying at, walk by our coach and notice the "RVPR-BankShot" placard on the front or back and stop by and say howdy, "We are the Millers" (I believe there was an RV movie by that name?) I also hope that when Jason Goodwin gets stateside later this year from his long plane ride up from down under, a few of us will have the opportunity to meet up with him along his route and give him a big old U.S. of A. welcome in person. I can tell you one thing, if he comes anywhere near our neck of the woods I will do my best to do that. Are you reading this Jason.......?

Again, thanks everyone for a great five years of fun and games and some good info and pointers thrown in on the side.............. :D

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

#1 BankShot, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. Fun finders

Fun finders
    Expand Collapse

I will have to agree with you Bank Shot ,one of the best rv forums I’ve come across. We will be in your neck of the woods in late May to early June. Coming across from Lake Havasu to LA up to San Francisco and then on to Reno. Hope our paths cross this summer,we will keep an eye out for you.
    Greg & Miranda

BankShot likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Big Thanks to you Terry for being one of the gears that make this forum what it is!

Hoping some day we'll get out west to visit Terry or maybe crack open a cold one with one of the other RVPR members. :cool:

Maybe I can talk Jason into doing a 2nd USA east coast Visit! :D

Mike

BankShot likes this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

When you do head on to Reno from the bay area if you take I-80 there is a Park and RIde at the Clipper Gap/Meadow Vista off ramp after you pass thru Auburn. Plenty of room to park an RV for a short while. Give me a heads up on the day and date you will be coming thru and I'll drive down and meet up with you for a hand shake. I can PM you my phone number and you can ring me as you are passing thru Auburn as that off ramp is only a few minutes away. Will look forward to meeting you folks then if it works out...................

Best regards, Terry...............(aka BankShot)

5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Mike - Thanks for the really nice comment. Would enjoy meeting you and hopefully a few more of the folks on this forum. It takes more than just one person to make the forum work as it does and you are also one of those gears that makes it all come together. If you ever do get out this way I'll spring for the beer and it will be served in an ice cold bottle. That is of course unless you prefer a can and that can be arranged also............ :D

We should all work on Jason to do an east coaster for sure..........

All the best, Terry................(aka BankShot)

mdcamping likes this.