Change Nickname?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by ebdavis, Jan 14, 2018.

1. ebdavis

ebdavis
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way to change my nickname or do I have to start a new account? I'd like to use something a little more descriptive than my email name. Thanks.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

If you click on your "display name" I think you should be given an opportunity to view and/or edit your profile. That's where you can change the name that appears with your posts and reviews. If you find you can't change it, one of the admins can do it for you.

3. ebdavis

ebdavis
    Expand Collapse

Thx fer reply, docj. I'm unable to find "display name" on any pages; will contact an admin to request the change. Cheers!

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

What docj meant is you need to click on your username (ebdavis) which is displayed on the top right side of the menu bar. He didn't literally mean to click on the words "display name." However, members cannot change their username themselves so you will need to click on the "Contact" button located at the bottom of each webpage and send your request for changing your username to the Help Desk. They will make the change for you.

RV8R likes this.