New Planning Tool - Favorites & Lists

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Janet H, May 23, 2018.

1. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We have a brand new feature today that should be super useful as you are planning your next trips; lists of favorite parks.

You will see a new heart icon on each park page. Click and you can add this park to a list stored within your profile. You can set up multiple lists and move items between them and manage them in other ways. This will make it easy to bookmark parks you may want to visit and facilitate your travel plans. You can remove the park from you list by either toggling off the heart or by viewing the entire list of favorites in your profile and removing it that way.

rvpr_favorit_1.jpg

You can set up additional lists by clicking on the drop down menu next to your screen name (top right corner and then selecting Favorites and Lists.

rvpr_favorit_2.jpg

NYDutch likes this.
  2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

This is a nice feature but what I would really like is a way to find the particular park I stayed at in a particular location without having to go back through my >100 reviews looking for it. A list of favorites would be easier to search than is the multi-page list of my reviews, but what would be even better if I could do an actual search by city without having to put things on a list. So if I wanted to find a park I had stayed at in Gallup NM, I could search my list of reviews for Gallup and find it.

The way you've designed things, I would probably end up creating a list of "parks we've stayed at" without necessarily calling them favorites. That way I could find a park I disliked as easily as I could ones I liked.

Dawn and Ron likes this.