Looking For RV Park in Wisconsin and/or Michigan

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Travel Concerns' started by RayN, Oct 23, 2018.

1. RayN

RayN
    Expand Collapse

My wife and I are looking for some recommendations for RV parks in Wisconsin and Michigan for summer 2019. We're planning to spend a month in each state but have not spent any serious time in either state so we're not familiar with many RV parks there. Some of the amenities we prefer include clear access for our satellite dish, wifi, full hook with 50 amp, level site with a picnic table, and a friendly park. If you have any recommendations please let me know. We're looking forward to next summer and would like to make some reservations in the next 2-3 months. Thanks for your help!

2. wallysmom

wallysmom
    Expand Collapse

We absolutely love Duck Creek RV Resort in Muskegon, MI. We are from NY but will make a trip here just to stay at this park. We also have rv’ing friends who live nearby. We think it is one of the prettiest rv parks in the country.

3. RayN

RayN
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for this information. This park looks like just what we are looking for. Thanks again