Anyone ever hear of a YouTube channel called KYD?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by LSUMAN, Apr 6, 2024.

1. LSUMAN

LSUMAN
    Expand Collapse

Just kidding. My first post. Are these boards active?

2. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I think they could be more active but normally if you ask a question someone will answer, and not try to steer you in a worng direction. Welcome to the site.

LSUMAN and Paythebill like this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

There are about 5 of us who regually monitor the forums and reply to questions as our knowledge allows. A few others come and go as time permits.. It seems we get several new posts each week, and sometimes topics stir up a lively conversation.

LSUMAN, weighit and Paythebill like this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

A big welcome to the forum LSUMAN and yes these boards are active most of the time, however there are lulls at times when when many of the members are out & about in their RVs and not on their PCs, tablets or various smart phones, etc., which leaves just a few, like yours truly, to be sitting here with fingers pressing keys instead...:( You will find, as Fitzjohnfan and weighit said, when you do have questions or need assistance there is always a member or three will jump in and lend a hand, just as what is happening right now...:D Oh, and by the way I am sorry for your loss a few games ago to the "LadyHawks" from up north in Iowa. Great game but they were hungry and feasted well that day...:p Again welcome to the forum. Be sure to post reviews of the places you toss your anchor out at, on the HOME side of the site....

Happy and safe travels, BankShot....(aka Terry)

LSUMAN, weighit and Paythebill like this.
  5. Joseph_117

Joseph_117
    Expand Collapse

That is a good point, these forums are not advertised well and don't show up in searches (Google etc). I've had RV life for over a year and just found them last week. New RV life articles I get emails etc about so maybe forums need to be added?
    I'm glad to have found them but maybe they need a link on app or option that you can see new posts? (Im sure there is one but again idk where)

6. LSUMAN

LSUMAN
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the welcome replies and I look forward to using this as one of the many sources of information out there. And, by the way, I was hoping Iowa would win it all for Clark. Sadly, it didn't come to pass.