Hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by islandgirlejfan, May 8, 2024.

1. islandgirlejfan

islandgirlejfan
    Expand Collapse

Just a quick hey to everyone here! I've been a lurker for a few months, but I want to get more information for when my hubby and I start to travel here in time. We love travel and have lived in Europe in our youth along with going to Australia and New Zealand for hubby's work, along with cruising many places, however we haven't really seen a lot of our own country. We have had campers over the years, but when our kids moved out, we downsized and moved to a condo....we really weren't planning to camp again. Covid started changing the look as we were so desperate to get out, we bought a teardrop camper. Totally loved it, but my knee and diabetes were not as amused with that idea. We just moved up to a very small 2023 InTech Sol Dawn which has all we need to make life happy. We tow with a 2022 Toyota Tacoma. It's a nice unit and we have made a lot of changes to it that will work for us. Looking forward to reading and hopefully being a contributor!

mdcamping likes this.
  2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! feel free to post any questions you may have about camping, destinations, or your rig, and we will do our best to try and answer them, or at least point you in the right direction.

Happy trails!

3. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard, hope you get to see much of this USA as it is a great place to explore. Ask away and we will try to give you factual information.

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I'll ditto what Fitzjohnfan and weghit said above and extend a big welcome to the forum also. Sounds like you've enjoyed an interesting life and are now beginning a new chapter centering around RVing and camping. Safe and happy trails to both of you, and be sure to post where your travels take you on the HOME page.........

Regards, BankShot........(aka Terry).

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

A BIG welcome to the forum!

I'm partial to Tacoma's as I had towed 15 years with my 2007.

Mike

islandgirlejfan likes this.
  6. Geddis

Geddis
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! I'm new myself.

islandgirlejfan likes this.