Frustrated. App won’t let me check in to campsites

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Chris_CONRAD_308, May 14, 2024.

1. Chris_CONRAD_308

Chris_CONRAD_308
    Expand Collapse

I have been using RVLife app for about two years. In that time I have only been asked to “check in” to my campsite three times out of more than 20 locations. I must be missing something on the app. I search and search for that button or menu choice but cannot find anything. I did Ray in Palo Duro Canyon last week, no cell service at the campsite, so I get why I can’t check in there, but now I’m in Branson with great cell service but can’t seem to find out how I check in here. Any advice?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

3. Scott8837

Scott8837
    Expand Collapse

There are many differences in the app and the online platform. I started using the online platform.

4. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The check in function "fires) when you have the app open and are within close range of the park. It relies on your location info so if you have location service off, it doesn't work. If you are using wifi, it may not work.

There are regular updates and added function to the app as we make improvements. Recently, Android auto compatibility was released and there is more functionality coming. :)

Paythebill likes this.