"ATTENTION ADMINS"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Jul 14, 2018.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Attention Admins - - - You are not going to believe this but I am now unable to log out off the FORUM!!! I can log in and out of the Home page but have remained logged on the FORUM since an earlier visit this morning. I have tried several times clicking the Log Out button and it takes me to the page where we log in and it shows me as still being logged in. Nothing I do lets me log out. Again, I am able to log in and out of the HOME page just not the Forums page. Let the support team games begin once again. Me thinks someone's perhaps trying to play a trick on old BankShotl. Not really of course but it sure is strange that this is happening in lieu of what just happened a few days ago..........??? I will go try logging out again and if by chance I am able to I will update this post immediately. If not I won't post again and just leave it with those that hopefully be able once again to find out why this is happening.............:rolleyes:

Thanks, BankShot............(aka Terry)

2. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Please! Please! admins quickly correct this problem. Having BankShot hang around all the time is unbearable...LOL (Sorry BankShot could not let this one slip by...devil made me do it):rolleyes:

Cyclonic and Medic73 like this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone ever tell you that you are not a very nice RVer Ron........(akaPaythebill)......... :p You had best hope that what I've been thru this past week never shows up on your RV doorstep..........:D

Regards, BankShot.........(aka Terry)
    PS: I suppose it is way mo betta to be permanently logged in than not to be able to log in at all, don't ya thunk..:rolleyes:

4. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Oops, well my attempt at humor over a frustrating situation for BankShot went over like a lead balloon. So for that, I apologize.

BankShot likes this.
  5. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry about it, Ron. You have to understand Terry's sense of humor. Besides, he never gets mad... Just even! :rolleyes::D

Paythebill likes this.
  6. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Have you tried deleting your cookies? Cookies enable you to stay logged into sites so you don't have to log in each time you return. I never log out of any sites, bur if I want to force myself out all I have to do is delete my cookies, either for the specific site or all sites.

mdcamping, BankShot and NYDutch like this.
  7. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Well I'll be dipped in dog doo doo and run out of town. Deleting my cookies worked and I was able to log out of the FORUMS. I just learned something as this has never happened to me before so I thank you very much docj for suggesting this. If would kindly let the support team know that you fixed this problem I would appreciate it a lot. They are probably by now cringing at the sight of a message from BankShot and drawing straws to see who gets to respond............:eek: Thanks again docj for jumping in and correcting what might have become another long and drawn out ordeal............

All the very best, Terry............(aka BankShot)

NYDutch likes this.
  8. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey there Paythebill. It takes a while to get use to my sense of humor but eventually you just might. I actually got a big laugh from your post and a little laughter goes a long ways IMHO.........

All the best to you and safe travels this summer, Terry........(aka BankShot)

mdcamping, NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  9. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

:)
    Well then all is good...Glad to see your back on:) Oops gone again:rolleyes:

10. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

You're quite welcome!