Cg Near Bush Gardens Fla

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by tuner0443, Jul 30, 2009.

1. tuner0443

tuner0443
    Expand Collapse

We are looking for a camp ground that can handle a 37 foot 5th wheel near Bush Gardens . I have looked at reviews on a few but looking for more choices . thanks for helping

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We live here. What places did you look at and what would you like in a campground? We have a lot of places to look at.

3. tuner0443

tuner0443
    Expand Collapse

Thanks John , we like to ride bikes and enjoy just checking out the camp ground . As long as its a clean place we dont expect much . now sence we have the 5th wheel we need a bit more space so larger lots are a need for sure .

4. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

OK, here are two to look at.

Seffner off I-10 exit 10 you have Rally Park part of Lazy Days. This park is very clean with all asphalt roads and cement sites. Some sites can be a little short but most will work for a 45 foot MH. Sites are back in. You have a great club house with large pool, free Wi-Fi, and news paper. You can ride the bikes over to Lazy Days with more acres of RV's that you care to look at. The park set on 40 acres as well. Down side is heat. No trees in this park. Camping World, Flying-J, next door and place to eat as well.

You have Tampa East RV Resort at I-10 exit 14. This park has trees and you park on grass sites. Downside, it may have a little noise off I-10 but not bad. Park is about 10 acres in size. Couple of fast food places to eat here.

Each park is close to Bush Gardens. You also need to plan tour of Tampa. This place has lots to see as well. If you have the time lots of nice places to visit and good food to eat.

The two campground are listed here on this web site with rating and comments.

If you need more help let me know.

5. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We recently stayed at Tampa East and it is very nice. Good pool and lots of spots for bike riding. It is at Exit 14 I think which would put it about 20 to 25 minutes from Bush Gardens. The WiFi is paid for extra, but you can get free WiFi at Lazy Days parking lot for free. There are also some older parkes due North from Exit 10 which would put you a little closer to Bush Gardens. I went to college at USF which is 2 mile away and that whole area was undeveloped. It is shoulder to shoulder now. Have a great time.

6. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

7. gatordan

gatordan
    Expand Collapse

Try the Rally Park at Lazydays RV. They can take all sizes. Also check out Hillsborough State Park if you like a more rustic area in the woods. There are several other good but pricey parks in the area and also some that look good in the literature but can be quite trashy.