Change To Campground Name

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Roving Woodie, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Roving Woodie

Roving Woodie
    Expand Collapse

I am currently staying at the Townsend/Great Smokies KOA and want to submit a review. The park is listed as the Little River Village Campground on this site, but became a KOA earlier this year. How can I change this before I submit the review?

Thanks

Joel

2. bjma

bjma
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Roving Woodie @ Sep 18 2007, 07:26 PM) [snapback]8373[/snapback]

I am currently staying at the Townsend/Great Smokies KOA and want to submit a review. The park is listed as the Little River Village Campground on this site, but became a KOA earlier this year. How can I change this before I submit the review?

Thanks

Joel

Good question, I too asked the webmaster in a PM and got no answer.

The park has changed owners several times, each time, it gains or loses part of its name. TailerLife has it listed on way, Woodalls yet another and M$FT Streets&Trips still a third.

3. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Roving Woodie @ Sep 18 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]8373[/snapback]

Thanks

Joel

You can submit changes to the campground name when you post your review.