Dsl Problems

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by MaineDon, Feb 1, 2007.

1. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

I am a new registered user here and find that I cannot log-in to review a campground because, although I get a UserName box, I do not get a box to enter my Password. I can log-on via Forum (as you can see), but that does not seem to transfer to the Campground Review option. I am on RoadRunner vis DSL. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, the e-mail address associated w/the Contact Us option comes back as Expired.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

I would contact webmaster for help. Look at bottom of this post and you will see "contact us". I think webmaster could fix problem in short order. I do not understand the e-mail address problem.

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

MaineDon,

You are not alone with this problem, a number of new members have voiced the same complaint. The problem seems to exist only with newbies, and takes a day or two to clear up. Only my opinion, this is due to filtering out undesirables. The site has to catch up with the new enrollees, as this site does not allow campground owners or persons affiliated with a campground to join and or post on this site. Again, this is only my opinion, I could be in error as to my observations, but sure does look this way.

Want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum, good information, experiences, opinions and just plain general help exists here. Most will try to help no matter the subject. Again , "WELCOME".