HELP WITH LISTING!!

Discussion in 'Park Management' started by Hwy 190 RV Park, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hwy 190 RV Park

Hwy 190 RV Park
    Expand Collapse

Good Morning, I am the manager at Hwy 190 RV Park in Belton, TX. On RV Park Reviews, it is listed as CLOSED! IT IS NOT!! It is open and going strong. Unfortunately, the owners are not involved as one is deceased and his wife is in early stages of Alzheimer's. I do not have the information for the original account, but I do have all the pertinent information that is needed to update the account. Is there anyway someone can help me!! I have emailed RV Park reviews twice with no response!! I would appreciate any help you can give me
    Thank you for your time.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Hi there:

I have gone ahead and reactivated your park. I'm not sure when the deactivation occurred but I apologize for the mistake.

There are only a couple of rather old reviews and no link to a website; I searched and couldn't find one.

You might want to consider "claiming" your park using the link "Do you own this park" that is displayed on its main page. That will permit you to update park amenities and post some photos which will help attract potential customers.

Joel (AKA docj)