"Jason Goodwin...Where Are You??? "

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Dec 20, 2017.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Jason - Where you be? Been looking for more of those wonderful pictures from your trips you have shown us all in the past. Don't tell me you've gone on an extended walkabout :) ,taken crook while doing so :(and thus ended up sucking on some old Bundy jug to try and get better. ;) Is the trip to the states still in the works and if so is it all coming together as planned? Come on, jump in and give us old inquiring minds something to go on, it's lonely here without your pictures and your effortless Aussie slang......... :D

All the best to you mate, Terry..............(aka BankShot)

2. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

He last checked in about two weeks ago. I too miss his posts and pics.

I hope everything is okay Jason.

Darrell

Jason Goodwin, NYDutch and BankShot like this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, musta missed his post. Well at least we know he's still alive and hasn't been trampled by some angry wombat while out on walkabout in the outback, with his napsack on his back and his didgeridoo slung over his shoulder................ :p

Come on Jason, let's hear some down under news from you when you can pull yourself away from all your doings.................

PS: Like your hew "handle" there Darrell. Wot hoppen to BC Wanderer.......??? Did they finally let you escape the confines of BC......... :D

Terry.............(aka BankShot)

Jason Goodwin and NYDutch like this.
  4. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

You didn't miss a post from Jason. He just checked in. I don't know if he actually did anything other than log on.

New user name is a result of a life style change. The missus and I are now homeless and unemployed. Watch for me at major intersections begging for change.

Okay, I have finally retired. We sold the stick and brick because I didn't want to rent it out and we don't know how long we will be on the road. Since I no longer have a residence in BC it just didn't seem right to have that as part of our moniker. We settled on "Rollin" 'cause that's what we are doing and Ollen is part of our surname.

Darrell

PS: We wish everyone a Merry Christmas (I am not, nor will I be politically correct) and a happy and prosperous New Year!!!

Jason Goodwin and BankShot like this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Right back attcha Darrell. I don't believe in all this political correctness crap either and to me it will always be Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year....................

Terry.....................(aka BankShot):D

Jason Goodwin likes this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Jason - - -!!! If you don't respond to this thread shortly we are going to have to send out a pack of Dingoes to hunt you down....... :D Here's some Merry Christmas and Happy New Years wishes to you and yours down there under that old equator................

Regard, Terry.................(aka BankShot)

Jason Goodwin and mdcamping like this.
  7. Jason Goodwin

Jason Goodwin
    Expand Collapse

Sorry Guys Merry Christmas and Happy New Year have been logged off and law enforcement has kept me very busy....The life of law enforcement has been quite busy recently....so wasn't getting notifications. Will be traveling again very shortly and over to you in December. @BankShot hope you and the rest of my US mates had an awesome holiday season and were safe. Will be doing a Tallebudgera post for December just prior to my traditional Superbowl party...GO PATS!!!!

NYDutch likes this.
  8. Jason Goodwin

Jason Goodwin
    Expand Collapse

Also to you @NYDutch and BC who I reckon might now be the @Rollin Ollens. Have there been issues with the site because it appears....using a technical term.....to have Sh#t itself