Negative Reviews Can Be Funny

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Happy Camper X2, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

I was just reading a review and I had to laugh. It has not appeared here but it might. Guy asked for a private site as his dog does not do well near other campers. When he checks in he is away from everything and one side of the site has a drop off. Now the review deals with being away from everything and the drop off will now force him to watch his kids as they are little. He demands a change so he gets a new site and he is mad that he is now close to the action and his dog will not like it. Then he is mad that the owners have to ask him to control his dog as the barking is out of control and bothering everyone, next he gets in trouble for letting the large dog walk on the picnic tables in the arts and craft area. It is funny to read as everything comes back to him but he is blaming everyone but himslef. People are funny...

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

There is a thread somewhere here with lots of these reviews. Maybe someone from admin can tell us where to find it. Some of the posts are hilarious.

3. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

I will have to look for it, thanks. Just read another, someone set up a tent behind them, they reported it to office who did nothing. Tent moved and a picnic table was placed there. Again table was reported to office where no help was given.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Jul 7 2014, 07:46 PM) [snapback]37187[/snapback]

There is a thread somewhere here with lots of these reviews. Maybe someone from admin can tell us where to find it. Some of the posts are hilarious.

I know many individual reviews have been mentioned from time to time, but I did not locate an entire thread devoted to this. That doesn't mean there isn't one, though.

5. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

I found it on page two of Park Discussions. It is titled " Best Of Rv Park Reviews, post copies of reviews you think are extra entertaining".