Newbie to RVPR - Love Road Trips

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by StressLessCamping, Jan 13, 2017.

1. StressLessCamping

StressLessCamping
    Expand Collapse

Greetings, all. My wife and I have been avid road trippers for some time and even split my on-line car show calendar's blog section so that we can write stories about road trips. Recently we went from a converted box trailer (I know, I know...you can hear the banjos playing in the background!) to a proper travel trailer and it wasn't until then that I found this website.

So we're looking to join you all here in cyberspace and thank those of you who have written reviews we've stayed or where we've planned to stay or where we aren't likely to stay. We'll heat up our keyboards and contribute as well. Nice virtually meeting you all.

Attached Files:

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

Though I have never done a blog, but from a certain point of view when you post a review on this site could be considered similar to "your" story about your stay at a campground. Also with "Tips for other campers" and being to upload Piks relevent about the campground and other personal info you can load to your profile is almost like telling your story. Plus you help your fellow Rvers!! :cool:

Mike

3. StressLessCamping

StressLessCamping
    Expand Collapse

I think this site is very, very different and is a very, very useful resource. Here's how I see things. This site (RVPR) is informative, useful resource with great crowdsourced information that every RVer should know about and use. It's like the main course, the meat and potatoes. My site is sort of like the dessert. It's just a fun place to visit. I hope.

BTW, Curbside is one of five blogs I do. I do social media for a living (even though I'm an olde phart!).

mdcamping likes this.
  4. Cyclonic

Cyclonic
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard!

Nothing wrong with a converted box trailer, a neighbor has done one and I think it is great. Anything that gets you out there and on the road works for me.

5. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new trailer. I trust you'll have many great experiences and I look forward to reading your reviews some day.